Ice fishing diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unseasonably warm day here in Maine. It’s a great day to sit in the middle of a lake drinking a few beers. It’s nice not to run to shore every 1/2 hour to pee. But when I’m out here with friends I have to go fake peeing every once in awhile otherwise they may get suspicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
Just had someone walk up to me and ask how the fish were biting. I had my backpack open cuz that’s where I had my snacks and he saw my spare diaper in there. He asked about it and said how it was a good idea. What an uncomfortable conversation that I was not prepared for.

I also ice fish in diapers all the time, I am much happier peeing in my diaper then having to try to get it pulled out of all the layers of clothing and ending wetting cause I can't get it out quick enough. New Hampshire here and fish most every weekend. I never try to hide the fact that I don't have to pee, no one seams to notice.

chamberpot said:
I also ice fish in diapers all the time, I am much happier peeing in my diaper then having to try to get it pulled out of all the layers of clothing and ending wetting cause I can't get it out quick enough. New Hampshire here and fish most every weekend. I never try to hide the fact that I don't have to pee, no one seams to notice.

New Hampshire. I lived in North Conway for many years. Great place if you can stand all the tourists.

This reminds of the Kelly Rippa and Ryan Seacrest show on CBS. They were talking about the New Years Eve show and she brought up how many of the people in Time Square were wearing adult diapers. I'ts becoming a thing so I don't think wearing diapers while ice fishing is that far outside the norm, not any more.

dogboy said:
This reminds of the Kelly Rippa and Ryan Seacrest show on CBS. They were talking about the New Years Eve show and she brought up how many of the people in Time Square were wearing adult diapers. I'ts becoming a thing so I don't think wearing diapers while ice fishing is that far outside the norm, not any more.

When did that episode aired?

AnimeDude892 said:
When did that episode aired?

Only a few days ago, I think. Time sometimes gets away from me, but I know it was recent.

I wear almost every time I am deer hunting or duck hunting. It takes too much time and/or too much moving to get out of the clothes or waders and it's usually cold enough I don't want to anyways.

Diapers have practical benefits in so many situations, it's a shame more people won't consider them! Their loss I suppose...

I've started wearing diapers when fishing while wearing waders....especially when its cold. Just makes it easier than having to remove clothing, slide the waders down and then try to pee with getting it all over the front of your waders and then having to spend 10 minutes getting redressed to go back to fishing. Plus it just feels good to be diapered all day while I'm outside enjoying the world.

Not to seem rude, this is a good idea don't get me wrong, but are you ok? Needing to go to the bathroom every half hour is concerningly often unless you're IC.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back