Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeptuneMeadows

Contributor
Hello!

I am a student and want to learn more about the community:smile:.

How do you meet other ABs?
What do you think are misconceptions people have about the community?

Can be answered by anyone, thank you:eek:.

There are two ways to meet other ABs. One is here. Start talking to members and eventually (not right a way) you may find out someone lives near you. I have a few friends here that I would love to meet, but they are several states away.

The other is there are AB conventions around the country/world where you can meet other like minded individuals. We always stress safety here so avoid private meetings with others claiming to be ABs. Always meet in public places.

Misconceptions: People think ABs and DLs are perverts and child molesters. ABs want to be like babies, not molest them.

Update your info with real information. So others can see if you live near them

If you really want to meet other people in the community, being in this community is a good way to do it. As Scaramouche said, get to know people here and go to the conventions when you can. Eventually, you will begin to meet people in the community.

Again Scaramouche is right. The misconception is people think we are perverts and molesters. I would said this is mainly because people tend to associate anything to do with diapers with actual babies, the elderly, and incontinence. So people who want to wear diapers for fun or relaxation completely baffles them, and when you add in people who want to dress/act like babies it gets worse. So these baffled people, instead of actually trying to understand the community, go to an easier answer which unfortunately is this ugly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back