• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inconguy88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey guys I've been on here for a while but figured I'd introduce myself. My names Nick 29 I'm from northern California. Ive been a DL and a bedwetter for as long as I can remember and also have day time accidents from time to time. I'm a avid outdoorsman and enjoying hunting and fishing and also like to go rock crawling whether it be rc or in the real thing which I have both of haha. I also like gaming on Xbox and pc. Umm yeah that's me
I'm always open to meeting up with people around me also(after we get to know each other of course)

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikecarson
Hello Inconguy88 and welcome back.

egor said:
Hello Inconguy88 and welcome back.
Well thank you [emoji14]

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome also. I've been doing some hiking on the Appalachian Trail and was out today. I felt pretty good by now I have a pounding headache. My cold seems to be running around in circles and mostly inside my head..sigh. Anyway, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back