Diaper wearing for ABDL is not a choice but a psychological need

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never been a choice for me. I need diapers so bad I used to buy depends when they weren't even plastic backed! Now I have to live closeted. No one understands. They call us pedophiles etc
.. None of which are true. I like to wear diapers and age regress. If I am ever outed it will end my political aspirations.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Drifter said:
Seems kind of funny you can't agree with me agreeing with you.

lol sorry I was in a bad mood writing that and kind of skimmed it. Glad we both agree. I was perhaps a little uncivil too in my response my apologies for that too. Again bad mood and was not particularity thinking that well.

Last edited:
Yes - once again this is a big plus for this website! Topics go well beyond the obvious and do often have some GREAT opinions / judgments written in a well-meant manner. Thanks for your excellent Posts.

So for me: Being a DL is not a choice, I agree with those that say it is something "wired" into me and comes from both a psychological and past memories zone of "good feelings" with security and parents that never made a big deal out of my accidents at night. However, acting on this desire is a choice. Being a kleptomaniac (impulsive stealing) is not a choice but performing the act is a choice. Now I am not saying DLs are like thievery (obviously one is illegal and the other is not). This is where the "choice" option comes into play. It does not make doing the choice any less difficult based on how much your desire comes into play and this is why I am thankful I can be a DL with my background and understand it and be less stressful with it. I do sympathize with those that have different desires (some being illegal or hurtful) but for those with sexual preferences or living manners that are different than "the norm", their main difficulty is having to express this daily for all to see where I agree with the others that say we can wear our diapers / plastic underpants beneath our clothes and have little worry about being judged since no one can really take aim at us if they cannot see it.

There are similarities between the labeling / lifestyle, yet also major differences. Talking about these details is the first great step to better understanding no matter how you feel on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back