Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I think I remember seeing a post about this in one of the other forums. Did anyone receive an email asking them to participate in a survey/trial to try out incontinence products for free?

Not sure where they got my email from being as the company who sponsored it (pbenet.com) doesn't really seem like they get into the survey business. The survey seemed pretty legit right up until it asked for an address, phone number, and if your involved in the ABDL community.

Just seeing if anyone else smells a rat or thinks its legit.

Yes, I received an email with the survey attached. Haven’t opened the survey, don’t feel I’m a good candidate for the research. But it looks legitimate to me (see link below).

http://www.principlebusinessenterprises.com/

I did the survey after I clicked around a few links and it referenced back to tranquility products. Not sure I'm a candidate either since i'm in tape on diapers and not pull-ups. I do use the swim mates in the summer so that's probably how they got my email. Looks legit after poking around.

PBE is the parent company of Tranquility and there cheaper Select line of diapers and several others product names including Swimate's there disposable pool containment diaper , they are a legit business in medical diapers and chux circles .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back