JoJo1993

Rep for ABU
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
At long last, ABU has arrived in Europe! We are able to offer free shipping to all customers in France and Germany, and we can also ship to most other EU countries for a small surcharge. All stock is held and dispatched from Eastern France, so should be pretty fast (within 2-3 days) of reaching most of Europe! The UK will be launched a little later this month after stock arrives over there. Go check it out! eu.abuniverse.com

Terrific!

I am not in Europe but really approve of this ABU extension.

JoJo1993 said:
We are able to offer free shipping to all customers in France and Germany

I thought you were doing away with free shipping?

Though regardless, that should really help our European friends to afford your great products!
(I know ordering to the USA from Europe is painful for me! Canada's even pretty high)

bambinod said:
I thought you were doing away with free shipping?

Though regardless, that should really help our European friends to afford your great products!
(I know ordering to the USA from Europe is painful for me! Canada's even pretty high)

We decided to include shipping for these two regions. The shipping cost to Germany and France is a lot less than what we pay in the USA.

Wow that is great news thank you!!!!!!!!! I live on Switzerland so I guess a small shipping cost will be added right?
The thing about us here in Switzerland is that we pay kind of expensive the importation taxes. (we pay for every import taxes here.....)

Thank you and congratulations!!

couchesstevenboy said:
Wow that is great news thank you!!!!!!!!! I live on Switzerland so I guess a small shipping cost will be added right?
The thing about us here in Switzerland is that we pay kind of expensive the importation taxes. (we pay for every import taxes here.....)

Thank you and congratulations!!

Thank you!
Yes, there is a shipping charge of 10% of the total order, and then there is a 20 Euro fee for customs for Switzerland and Norway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back