[UPDATE PG. 3] Peeing while changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilkess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes, I don't feel the sensation to pee, it just comes out and I don't even know I've peed, until I feel the warmth in my diaper. I love those moments, but -- tonight, when I was changing my diaper before I knew it I had pee running down my legs. >_<

Unfortunately thats part of being incontinent you pee any time any where in or out of your diaper thats why I stand on a towel in the bathroom if I am not in a diaper or dit on an over sized disposable bed pad when airing out.

Always leave your used diaper over your pants when changing to catch accident when changing to keep your pants as the first accident you had while changing will not be your last

Rob110 said:
Unfortunately thats part of being incontinent you pee any time any where in or out of your diaper thats why I stand on a towel in the bathroom if I am not in a diaper or dit on an over sized disposable bed pad when airing out.

Always leave your used diaper over your pants when changing to catch accident when changing to keep your pants as the first accident you had while changing will not be your last

It might be a good time for me to start exercising my muscles again. I'm losing more and more control and now I don't go out without a pull up or a diaper on.

Hopefully you will regain control quickly you should still wear pullups for the time being but never use them unless you have no choice (accident) it will take time to regain total control just do the timed voids and keep expanding the time times. if the pullups do not have enough absorbancy to manage any accidents you are having you may have to stay in taped diapers but still try not to use them and to hit the bathroom every time you need to pee.

The problem with wearing and using diapers your body adapts to being protected and will use the diaper automaticaly when needed this will also speed up your mucles relaxation causing even more accidents and excelerating the control loss.

Rob110 said:
Hopefully you will regain control quickly you should still wear pullups for the time being but never use them unless you have no choice (accident) it will take time to regain total control just do the timed voids and keep expanding the time times. if the pullups do not have enough absorbancy to manage any accidents you are having you may have to stay in taped diapers but still try not to use them and to hit the bathroom every time you need to pee.

The problem with wearing and using diapers your body adapts to being protected and will use the diaper automaticaly when needed this will also speed up your mucles relaxation causing even more accidents and excelerating the control loss.

Three times, today, I peed during diaper changes and couldn't stop it...like ZERO control. :(
Hopefully, I can follow your suggestions and get back to control.

I often drip and dribble during nappy changes.

I'll pee everytime I unpin my cloth diaper. I'll lay out a xlarge underpad to catch the leakage from my bedding.
It does feel so good to when that happens.

The worst is when you’re out in public or at work and you start peeing mid change and it gets on your pants.

Exactly right. It's part of being incontinent. If i'm laying down for a diaper change i'll use a pee pee tee pee.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NM3DF...t=&hvlocphy=9008234&hvtargid=pla-393503264558

If i'm standing up I just keep the top half of the diaper folded over the "equipment" until I have the new diaper between my legs and ready to pull up tight for taping with a quick swap. It helps catch the dribble.

babyblueblanket said:
Exactly right. It's part of being incontinent. If i'm laying down for a diaper change i'll use a pee pee tee pee.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NM3DF...t=&hvlocphy=9008234&hvtargid=pla-393503264558

If i'm standing up I just keep the top half of the diaper folded over the "equipment" until I have the new diaper between my legs and ready to pull up tight for taping with a quick swap. It helps catch the dribble.

Does this mean that's the road I'm headed down?

- - - Updated - - -

Rob110 said:

I wore a pull-up to class today (I'm in college) and everything was fine. I felt a couple of leaks, but very little -- and then as soon as I pulled up in my driveway, like my bladder knew it was home and I couldn't stop the flow. I flooded my pull-up, sitting in my car.

lilkess said:
Does this mean that's the road I'm headed down?

The sad truth about being fully incontinent is that your body doesn't care if your in a diaper or not. Your just going to leak and dribble. You get used to "best practices" as well. Such as folding the diaper you are changing over yourself to catch any leaks and don't change a wet diaper first thing when get up. Gravity takes over and what you didn't wet out over the night is going to come out over the next 30 minutes when you stand up. Your just going to be changing again.

babyblueblanket said:
The sad truth about being fully incontinent is that your body doesn't care if your in a diaper or not. Your just going to leak and dribble. You get used to "best practices" as well. Such as folding the diaper you are changing over yourself to catch any leaks and don't change a wet diaper first thing when get up. Gravity takes over and what you didn't wet out over the night is going to come out over the next 30 minutes when you stand up. Your just going to be changing again.

Is it okay if I private message you for more information? You're so informative and I never feel judged.

lilkess said:
Is it okay if I private message you for more information? You're so informative and I never feel judged.

Yeah thats fine

My girlfriend gets this sometimes, when changing or not, could be stress incontinence

it might be worth making a doctors appointment and get a referal to an urologist to make sure theres nothing serious causing your leaks.

lilkess said:
Sometimes, I don't feel the sensation to pee, it just comes out and I don't even know I've peed, until I feel the warmth in my diaper. I love those moments, but -- tonight, when I was changing my diaper before I knew it I had pee running down my legs. >_<

Did u at least have have a bed pad under you while changing?

keepitontheDL said:

Yes, I had that, thank God.

So, I did it. I made an appointment for the doctor. My control is still quite fickle and I do not want to become incontinent.
I'm a little scared. I hope I haven't fucked myself. This will be the first time I tell a professional. #TryingToBreathe

- - - Updated - - -

I will, hopefully, have updates tomorrow.

just be open and honest with your doctor and remember they see diapers and people dealing with bladder issues all the time. Hoping your your appointment goes well and remember no mater what happens you are not a lone in dealing with bladder issues and we are here to support and help you get through this issue.

Try keeping a record of the times you go pee and make note if if you made it to the bathroom or used your diaper also your fluid intake.

keepitontheDL said:

That's good :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back