I did it! Diapered 24/7 for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMozart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Since the past week was a fairly relaxing one for me, I decided to try to go for a whole week in diapers. From 6:00 p.m. on January 1 until 9:00 a.m. this morning, I was in diapers. It was awesome.

I set two basic rules for myself:
  1. I must be diapered at all times. No big boy underwear.
  2. I cannot use the toilet. I must use my diaper.
In addition, I tried to be little as much as I could. I cuddled and played with my stuffed animals all the time, wore a bib when eating, drank from my sippy cup, sucked on my pacifier any chance I could get, and spent some time watching Blue's Clues and Paw Patrol. I estimate I went through about 25 diapers over the course of the week.

There were a few downsides. I've gotten better at being able to wet myself in various positions, but I still can't wet sitting down very well, so when I was sitting for an extended period of time (e.g. in class), I still had to hold it. In addition, worrying about when I was going to change my diaper was even more stressful than worrying about going to the bathroom. A few times, I was in a rush and taped my diaper really badly (e.g. one side too tight and the other side too loose), so I had to deal with an uncomfortably badly taped diaper. Finally, wearing a diaper all the time can result in some uncomfortable chafing.

Other than a few uncomfortable annoyances, though, diapers are super comfortable - I think we can all agree on that one - and being able to wear them all the time was like heaven. Diapers also have a great therapeutic effect, making me feel so calm and little. Basically, I got to experience everything I love about diapers for a week straight. I would do it again in a heartbeat, and I would wholeheartedly recommend it for all of my fellow littles on this site.

That sounds awesome! I too will be trying this for a week to see how it goes, i ahve to be completely discrete and hide from my roomate and my co workers, going to be nerve wracking but i can do it!

Congrats on achieving your goal, sounds like it was great! I'd like to try this as well sometime if I didn't have work for a week. Did you have any scares during the week where you thought people might notice?

RompingBulbasaur said:
Congrats on achieving your goal, sounds like it was great! I'd like to try this as well sometime if I didn't have work for a week. Did you have any scares during the week where you thought people might notice?

Not really. There was one point where my diaper was super wet, so the bulge was visible even though I always wear really loose clothing, but I don't think anyone noticed. People tend not to be very observant.

I did 24/7 for about a month. It wasn't planned because I ended up being temporarily incontinent due to some medication I was taking but it was also kinda of a blessing because I'm a DL.
I will say I enjoyed every minute of it just going through my day at work wetting myself. I will say I did get some chaffing too but I would apply a little hand lotion to my inner thigh and it helped a bunch.
Unfortunately my fiance (who knows about me being a DL) made sure for me to take my meds I was prescribed to make me regain my control.
I still have a bunch of diapers tho and I'm still having night issues so I'm just gonna keep wearing anyways haha

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I’m thinking about trying a week of 24/7, but I’m afraid that wearing diapers will get old after a few days!

SimCo said:
I’m thinking about trying a week of 24/7, but I’m afraid that wearing diapers will get old after a few days!

I was worried about that as well and from time to time, it's a real concern. I don't find diapers more comfortable or convenient so there's only the fun and excitement to sustain me. Usually when I stop with 24/7, it's because the balance is off and I'm not having enough fun to offset the hassle. Something must be working, as I've been going for more than a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back