Ordering tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpluswearer

Moderated
Role
  1. Incontinent
Folks,
I have a few tips for you to ensure you get what you order. This thread comes after having MANY members here having ordering problems.

1. SLOW DOWN AND READ PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME.
2. Double check and triple check the order before you hit CLICK HERE TO ORDER.
3. COMMUNICATE with the retailer or Manufacturer to ensure order accuracy and to ensure timely delivery.
4. Please by all means go back to Step one and repeat.
5. Remember you are the customer and that it is your responsibility to order properly and for the supplier or retailer it is your responsibility to contact the buyer to reconfirm that the item the bought is actually what they ordered and to have a double check on the box BEFORE it is sealed and shipped!
Remember what Mister Rogers once said.

Now lets hope that there is no more ordering snafus from now on.

Reactions: INCONTAL
Great post!!

So many purchases over the years I wish I could take back!

if you order the same diapers every month or so setup an auto ship of your correct size diapers and supplies (usualy you get a discount) this way you will always have the supplies you need and there is no way to make a mistake on your reorder, and if the supplier ships you the wrong size on the auto ship reorder they have to replace your diapers with the correct size on thier dime.

One other thing for Ordering tips is BE AT HOME OR WHERE YOU ARE GETTING THE DIAPERS OR SUPPLIES AT THE DAY THE ORDER IS SET TO ARRIVE THEREFORE YOU CAN MEET THE DELIVERY DRIVER AND MAKE SURE YOU SAY I GOT THIS MANY PACKAGES AND YOU GAVE ME ONE LESS YOU ARE NOT LEAVING HERE UNTIL YOU FIND IT

One time the driver came and dropped off one of my packages and I knew there were two but I was too shy to say anything. An hour later he was back and I just smiled and said: I guess I should have said something. Luckily we lived in a house in the country so the package wasn't lost. Only packages I've had get lost and never arrive were from China and Amazon gave me a complete refund.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
One time the driver came and dropped off one of my packages and I knew there were two but I was too shy to say anything. An hour later he was back and I just smiled and said: I guess I should have said something. Luckily we lived in a house in the country so the package wasn't lost. Only packages I've had get lost and never arrive were from China and Amazon gave me a complete refund.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
Not to sound offensive here but Ordering anything from China is risky business sorry to say. Some of what you see on the internet is a scam and a ploy to get your US Dollars and your information to scam the hell out of you. As far as Amazon you have be on your toes with them. Ordering anything from Amazon make sure its something sold and shipped by Amazon not some outside seller yes you have Amazon protections Still Amazon forwards your payment information with your credit card numbers to the seller of the items be warned.
And when it comes to receiving your packages shyness has to be tossed out the window. Remember you are the customer and you are in the drivers seat on this so cowboy up.
You must say to the driver I have two not one and he or she will have to figure it out right then and there its his or her job on the line when it comes to the metrics for job performance and delivery performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back