• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey in need of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stich

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
I'm new to this whole diaper idea. My boyfriend wears quite often. After being together for almost 3 years, about 6 months ago he finally came out with the truth about it. Which I am very proud of him for doing so cuz I get that this is something that is not easy to talk about. I guess I'm just looking for advice on how to accept it more then I do. I just feel like its taking away attention from me. Which I know he's trying not to be that way but I don't know how other way to look at it. I have used a diaper a couple of times. Not the worst thing ever, just something that I couldn't use all the time. How could I make him more comfortable/happy around me? What can I do to make him have a good time?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Marka said:
Stich,my dear,

This isn't an introduction; this is a re-post from you from 3-days, ago here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...g-for-advice?p=1497681&viewfull=1#post1497681

The responses you got from the previous post still apply... Without revealing your real-life, in-person identification; what would you like for us to know, about you - personally (if anything)... We encourage introductions though it's not a mandate...

If you are confused, too shy or, have questions about us and, ADISC... just let us know...

-Marka

Well that is about me and why I'm on here at the moment. Maybe I don't want you to know anything about me.

Not a problem, nobody has to open every secret, Your boyfriend or other significant others in the future, (sometimes it be's like that) enjoys diapering. and your avatar and description says you wear time to time and weave the LG and Sissy parts in. Cool. He accepts and obviously approves of your inner little girl. Great. And you're shy and in a new dimension, a lot like the sissy and little girl persona, just a short step on the other side of potty training. You love him enough to do that. And he loves you. As you can see and feel of your own taboo, it would be difficult for you to 'come out' to certain people. The fear of alienating somebody else in your life, perhaps. Or that segment of the humanoid life form as an organization sometimes hate just about everybody. From fear. They hate or ridicule because they fear being who they are.

But, hunny bunny, everybody here has a common experience, we've all hit that door. But it's a door, not a wall. It opens. Nobody here would break down that door in either direction, not for you or any other. By the way, welcome into our great big group hug. Your BF doesn't want to hurt you by crossing your boundaries, he just wants to know where the boundaries are.

There's no shame unless that's what you crave. Sometimes haters come into the forum, But all you have to say is "then why do YOU come to these discussions?"

In hippie language, it puts down the putdown, not the person. Luvs and Huggies, sweety.

LittleSissieJolie said:
Not a problem, nobody has to open every secret, Your boyfriend or other significant others in the future, (sometimes it be's like that) enjoys diapering. and your avatar and description says you wear time to time and weave the LG and Sissy parts in. Cool. He accepts and obviously approves of your inner little girl. Great. And you're shy and in a new dimension, a lot like the sissy and little girl persona, just a short step on the other side of potty training. You love him enough to do that. And he loves you. As you can see and feel of your own taboo, it would be difficult for you to 'come out' to certain people. The fear of alienating somebody else in your life, perhaps. Or that segment of the humanoid life form as an organization sometimes hate just about everybody. From fear. They hate or ridicule because they fear being who they are.

But, hunny bunny, everybody here has a common experience, we've all hit that door. But it's a door, not a wall. It opens. Nobody here would break down that door in either direction, not for you or any other. By the way, welcome into our great big group hug. Your BF doesn't want to hurt you by crossing your boundaries, he just wants to know where the boundaries are.

There's no shame unless that's what you crave. Sometimes haters come into the forum, But all you have to say is "then why do YOU come to these discussions?"

In hippie language, it puts down the putdown, not the person. Luvs and Huggies, sweety.

Your one cool gal for Shure .
Marka been here a long time she's not a mean person at all really.
Not a hater
She's very intelligent woman and caring .
Well respected by the community.
Some of us may mean something one way and taken another way.
That being said it's been in place a long time all any one is interested if you have any hobbies.
What things do you like music stuff like that .
So we can relate on another level .
Not just diapers.
Is all.

Marka said:
Not a problem! - apologies if I gave you the impression; that you had to post something in the introductions area... foxkits, understands my intentions... Not sure if LittleSissieJolie, was pointing the term "haters", at anyone in particular yet; that's not what we're about, at all!

It's my understanding, that this duplicate thread has been reported to the Mods - they may choose to delete or, merge-it with the original...

I only thought to see if you were misunderstanding our interests in introductions, that's all...
-Marka

Oh, I had nor have anybody in mind. If you ever posted in DPF which was completely unmoderated, especially at the time it melted down, which was my first experience with chat forums, it could be easy to remember how some people who had a hate agenda would blow right past the part that said "don't spam, don't troll, be nice" promises. If somebody had done that to Stich (lotta folks did give up on the forum) eh... it's good to remind that there is no real threat of ongoing trolling. So far all is groovy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back