Sharing info on a LG swimming suit in large size

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray8889

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I bought a LG swimming suit in large size, let me share the link of it

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.2667226aIUhqCU&id=44789824800&_u=828dkbm61d4

I bought the one in pink and flowers

This site is Taobao, a chinese e-commerce website.The swiwming suit is described to be fitting for weight under 72kg (largest size available made for heavy weight children). Last time I check I was 73 kg. With the height of 167cm, my weight is kind of obesse, so i'm thinking if i lose some weight I might be confidently fit into this suit very easily and comfortably.

Recommend to who ever might fit into this swimming suit.

more explantion: I bought this swimming suit before under the size of "5xl" last year, fitting weight under 120kg and it was for height below 165cm,it was pretty tight to wear, not so comfortable at all, now this year they made a larger size in "6xl" I was actually a little surprised to find they make it this size so I bought it immediately after I find out, I recon this swimming suit can fit anyone under 170cm.

I find it very difficult to find this kind of colorful nice looking swimming suit also fitting little girls while having large sizes. Do you have any swimming suits you like to recommend? Wish you would recommend and post under this tread!

and one more thing about swimming suit is that last time i actually saw a tutorial about hand-making swimming suit. Did any of you make any swimming suit or had one custom ordered?

If you have any questions regarding the link I just posted please just ask.

Any advice on finding LG dresses and custumes are very welcomed!

Last edited:
That's pretty cute. A little floofy for my taste, but I would certainly put int a swimsuit rotation. Thanks for sharing! I always love clothing finds like this. ♥

I have already received the swimming suit and tried it on. It fits fine for my stature. I still want to made some slight modification on the shoulder suspender area to make it more comfortable to wear.

Hmm I'm pretty short and only around 86kg (Roughly, it fluctuates a bit up and down) I'm thinking i'll have to get myself this!

sorry, i just realized i made a misktake on the original post.
the 5xl fits weight under 60KG, and the 6xl fits the weight under 72 Kg, that's according to the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back