Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
So recently i've felt trapped because i'm unable to wear in my apartment without worrying about my roomate, i'm trying to decide if i should tell him (my brother/roomate) that i like to wear diapers and move towards wearing 24/7. i know i can get away with it at work but how would i tell my brother, or parents? Ihave no idea what their reaction will be and i have no idea how to even bring it up. My brother is super accepting doesnt care about if you're trans or whatever so i have hopes he wouldnt care but idk. I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew but if he knew for sure i would possibly be able to wear without worrying that he might catch me putting one on or wearing one.
What do you guys think? What would i say if he did catch me, how do i explain what being an ABDL is and how to i do it in the least awkward way?

If your brother is that accepting, you probably can tell him without having any weird fallout. If you do tell him, he'll probably have some questions, like why do you enjoy wearing diapers, etc. He also may be concerned about smell issues, so you would have to reassure him that you will be considerate and discrete.

I recently went through similar dilemma. All I did to decide was tell myself that wearing diapers is what I want to do, I then spilled the info to my brother with the ultimatum of except it or leave, and when he finally moved in I openly left my stash visible to see how he would react and he has yet to make any remark of it. Which is not his usual self either. All in all I am happy with my chosen route and feel an immense freedom and weight of my shoulders by telling him. I'm not much AB but still, something to think about. What do you want? As long as you don't believe it would ruin your brotherhood, then go all in on it.

All my friends and family know I wear nappies. No one seems to care.

One way I have done it in the past was to say I was an abdl, which the friend never heard of. So I gave him a website to check out, as was said above, understandinginfantilism.org is a great source for non-abdls, and told him to look it up when I wasnt arround. It took a lot of nervousness andnpressure off of myself and he was totally fine with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back