Regrets when using a toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm going to try and explain what I mean here as I think it's difficult so sorry if I don't do a good job.

Sometimes when i go to the toilet and do a poo and it's particularly large I regret the fact that I didn't go in a nappy or in my pants.

Going in nappies is not something I do all the time so this happens to me quite often. I don't get to spend a lot of time alone so I occasions where I need a poo and am in a position to go in my pants are rare. I normally go once a day and in the week this is usually when I'm at work so I can't go there and at weekends I'm normally always with friends.

I don't mess but pee in my nappies all the time

My bowels never seen to have a consistency in size so it'll be huge one day but then a dingle berry the next, not having an urge for 2 or 3 days only for it to be puny when I do the thing. And every time I use a toilet too it's always big and makes me sad. I can pee fine but it seems like messing still has a block for me unless I really have to go.

I live with my parents/little brother, and can't wear openly. I can tell you that i've thought that way, about messing, and wetting.

I used to feel like that when I was going through my attention seeking phase. The clean up and the labor involved cured me of that pretty quickly.

Sometimes I feel the same, but then I don't like to mess often as I don't particularly like cleanup lol

I don't like when I plan to diaper up but need a poo first as it always gets rid of the pee as well. At least it can be dryer for longer I suppose

Jacko03 said:
I'm going to try and explain what I mean here as I think it's difficult so sorry if I don't do a good job.

Sometimes when i go to the toilet and do a poo and it's particularly large I regret the fact that I didn't go in a nappy or in my pants.
I know exactly what you mean because I've had the same regret many times in the past. One way I sometimes decide what to do when I feel a big load on the way is to toss a coin - tails means a normal trip to the toilet and heads means I do it in my pants or in a nappy, depending on how I'm feeling that day. Judging from your other posts I think you and I share similar interests..

Due to an employment change I'm unable to wear a diaper during the work week, so I am more likely to "treat myself" on the weekends. If I'm alone in the house then, I like to do both #1 and #2 in my diaper. I wear a CVS pullup under a cloth diaper with plastic pants, so my #2 rarely stains the cloth and the pullup goes in the trash. Wearing it for a while around the house with a load in it is fun too.

I get this feeling all the time

Oh yes. That 'This would have felt great in my pants' thought when you're pooping more than you expected. I get it every time. One time, I even sat down on the toilet, realized I had to go worse than I thought, pulled my underwear and sweatpants back up and stood up, and unloaded into them. It was so big, and I was so happy with my decision. I was in public too.

I've just been doing #2 in the toilet and had exactly the same feeling, imagining what it would have felt like in my pants or diaper. A poo in the loo is a poo wasted, you could say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back