How do you usually dispose your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wackoreese said:
I sure hope the trashbags don't explode open if they miss :eek: That doesn't sound fun to clean up and would be an awkward explanation.

"Diaper in the hole!" :sweatdrop:

Cottontail said:
I lean out the window of my 48th-story apartment and try to toss them into the dumpster hundreds of feet below. I'm getting better. Used to make it only once in ten tries. Now it might be twice.

It's all fun until you nail someone on the street below! hahaha.

I just bag mine in a garbage bag and toss em' in the bin. I double bag them if the bag is really full though.

I venture out most every day and drop one in a public trash bin, downtown, the beach, gas station, groceries store and the like. I do the same with my regular trash too as it costs $2.00 a bag to use the transfer station or a small fortune for pickup service.

After use, I roll up the diaper as tightly as possible and put it into a Ziploc bag. The bag then goes in a closed bin in my room. Usually, I only have one or two to dispose of per week, so on trash night I take the bin to the garage, untie one of the kitchen bags, bury the diaper(s) inside, then tie the bag back up and bury it in the trashcan. In the event I have more, I'll just dump them all into a black hefty bag and bury it in the trash can on trash night.

I shower twice a day. wear one or 2 diapers under a silicone diaper cover that does pretty good to hold it all. take off in shower put in trash bag,tie and toss in trash next to shower. take trash out every couple days but can make it a week. use the small cheap roll of disposable trash bags.

I still live at home so I’m nowhere near brave enough to throw them away at home. I always leave the house and put them in a nearby trash can at a local gas station or grocery store.

I usually double bag with old shopping bags, then put that into a kitchen trash bag. I'll take it out once there's a few in there. Honestly though, I should probably invest in a pail.

wackoreese said:
I put them in one, sometimes two grocery bags and tie, and then into a scented bag and another if necesary to prevent it from ripping an dumping onto the street or all over the garbagemen.

That's pretty much 100% how I do it too. I don't use scented bags though, but I have the black scent blocking ones so no odor gets out.

For home diaper pail i get tall kitchen bags scented with tieing handles, I know it probably a waste of money my garbage man knows the diaper wearers in the hood probably better than I do , because my G/F and I know almost everyone that lives here and most of the other disabled diaper wearers but that's only the people who are out of the closet, but i am sure there are some sneaky down low types , he'll the 10 year old 3 doors up could love diapers and i wouldn't know , when i am out and about i have a pocket full of grocery bags , between what i get from shopping and the fact that a friend who worked at the store got me brand new case of bags , i wont run out in this lifetime but i double bag and tie both bags seperately and then toss in any can handy .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

When I was still living with my parents I usually used a big reusable bag in my closet as a placeholder bin so that it was more kinda hidden even if someone for some reason thought they need to open it, and then tie up each diaper into a smaller clear plastic bag.
Then whenever i had the chance to discreetly dispose of them I did just so.

Now that I’m living on my own I do more or less the same but just use my bin instead. Using a bit smaller one helps a lot with forcing you to empty it out more regularly to prevent any bad smells that might still arise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Normaly what i do is roll the diaper in toilet paper so the plastic cannot be seen and trow it inside the bathroom trash bag (with all the dirty toilet paper) and then take the trash bag and put it inside the kitchen trash bag (which is bigger), that way they wont see the weight difference in the bathroom trashbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back