Underdressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you underdress ( lingerie under your male clothing ), what do you like to wear? If you wish, include brand names, but not sizes.

My preferences are, from body out:
> Garter belt - Rago
> Nylons - Seamed, vintage
Seamless, Hanes, and vintage
> Panty Hose - Hanes and L'legs, support and/or control top
> Garter belt - Rago
> Girdle: - Rago high waist, long leg, 6210
Playtex high waist, long leg, 18 hour
Rago high waist, open bottom, 1294
Playtex high waist, open bottom, 18 Hour
> Control panty - Playtex 'I Can't Believe It's A Girdle, and 18 Hour High waist
> All in one, with garters - any style, Rago, Va Bien, Secrets in Lace
> Panties - Hanky Panky 4911 and 9K1926
Shadowline 17005, 17042
> Full Slip - Vanity Fair, vintage
Vanity Fair, new
Shadow Line, new
> Bras - Adore Me bra and panty sets
Secrets in Lace
Wacoal - Feathered Embroidery, Awareness

I get my vintage nylons, Playtex items and Vintage Vanity Fair slips from Ebay, and all items must identified by seller as NWT, or NWOT. I do not buy any used items. Panty hose is purchased locally. All other items are purchased from Herroom, Secrets in Lace and Adore Me.

I wear nylon panties several times a week. They have been purchased in several places, in-person at local stores. It's been awhile since I needed a new pair so I can't remember where I got them.

I also sometimes wear a bra. I am overweight and got a small-cup bra that fits pretty well. I will have to look-up the manufacture later.

I also often wear low-rise socks that I picked up in the women's section of Target but they are just plain white so I don't really call the socks women's wear.

Wow, I never heard this term before! I love wearing Lady Tena Discreets, sometimes with black hold-ups,

most interesting term for it. I transitioned once it was lovely and fun. but not practical in real life but maybe someday. I wear all womens cloths under it and over it. however the outer cloths look more mans than you can tell. panties slips bra all the time. women with in on line is great and glamorize bras are a great fit for tg. I don't wear any mens under wear but I wear all black under wear so they don't stand out. even at the va is black panties no one notices. now I don't wear a bra or other if im going there. I like being shaved all over but its also a pain the but on a regular basis. I have had an orchandectomy so although I have some down there I don't have a lot. a lot of times a nice heavy diaper is good as well.

I have a pair of Barbie panties with ruffles that my house mate (she knows I like being a baby and a sissy) whacked together on a sewing machine from some Barbie bandanas we picked up at Hobby Lobby. On top of my SaniPants which are on top of VA diapers. Luscious, they are. I got a red corset too.

Sweetness on the hoof.

I saw some tulle skirts at Dollar Tree for a dollar each. They had some for St Patrick's day. They're only 2 months early. So I checked their website. had them in toddler sizes.
So I looked further, s-l1600.jpg
these were on ebay at 13 USD

Of course they would be really hard to wear under trousers. Just something neat I found looking for something else. Great for going round the house though.

- - - Updated - - -

BabyDenise said:
I wear nylon panties several times a week. They have been purchased in several places, in-person at local stores. It's been awhile since I needed a new pair so I can't remember where I got them.

I also sometimes wear a bra. I am overweight and got a small-cup bra that fits pretty well. I will have to look-up the manufacture later.

I also often wear low-rise socks that I picked up in the women's section of Target but they are just plain white so I don't really call the socks women's wear.

Now, another score... Black knee-high stockings, 2 for a dollar. At Dollar Tree or off their website.

More often than not I'm in a pair of panties, usually brief cut, sometimes bikini cut. Most are microfiber or cotton. This is my preferred underwear when not padded and have recently taken to wearing them under my clothes around family (who to my knowledge didn't know).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You are so beautiful!!!!

Thank you. I wish I was that pretty when crossdressed but alas, it is not to be. The picture is Holly Golightly, played by the beautiful Audrey Hepburn in the 1961 movie, "Breakfast At Tiffanys", one of my favorite movies. Some other pictures of Audrey as Holly can found by googling Breakfast at Tiffanys and there is a different picture of her under my profile. These two are my favorites.

Of course those of us who get our AARP newsletters have mostly adjusted our perceptions to "whatever" and the kids are being taught in school to be nice to each other. And "bio female" girls don't have macho attitudes (mostly) about it. That leaves mostly young adults (in my estimation "anybody under 40") and hey, the whole idea of going around all day with a silly "I've got a secret!" smile, it's a real turn-on. Just knowing and being able to use the term turn-on in a sentence, well, I date myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back