Tena Pants Super, are they good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Compared to my previous brand (Boots Staydry Night Pants), it feels somewhat thinner, and this one fits perfectly since I bought the M size (I bought L size for the Boots one, but it still fits). How absorbent is it? And is it good for sleeping overnight?

I use the Maxi and they have a great capacity. I used them regularly for overnight. I tried Super once and it was during the day. Once I tested the Maxi for 2-3 settings and it didn’t leak yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're really good. Definitely don't use them at night though. I only use them in the day time and have had absolutely no issue with leaks. Using them at night though is not a good idea. I've tried to wee in them whilst lying down and have very quickly found myself lying in a puddle.

Jacko03 said:
They're really good. Definitely don't use them at night though. I only use them in the day time and have had absolutely no issue with leaks. Using them at night though is not a good idea. I've tried to wee in them whilst lying down and have very quickly found myself lying in a puddle.

I've just tried them, no leaks at all after one wetting. Haven't tried them for nighttime, but leaking might also be caused by your sleeping position.

- - - Updated - - -

joelvc said:
I use the Maxi and they have a great capacity. I used them regularly for overnight. I tried Super once and it was during the day. Once I tested the Maxi for 2-3 settings and it didn’t leak yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is the difference between Super and Maxi? They look pretty much the same.

I Don't think there's much difference. never had any problems with any of them leaking when wetting in a standing or sitting position.

As for in bed I've tried wetting them whilst lying flat on my back. I'm not a natural bedwetter so anything I've done with them is all deliberate. I've been trying to find a decent nappy to use at night that doesn't leek as I don't want the hassle of having to wash bedsheets in the morning.

Jacko03 said:
I Don't think there's much difference. never had any problems with any of them leaking when wetting in a standing or sitting position.

As for in bed I've tried wetting them whilst lying flat on my back. I'm not a natural bedwetter so anything I've done with them is all deliberate. I've been trying to find a decent nappy to use at night that doesn't leek as I don't want the hassle of having to wash bedsheets in the morning.

I haven't tried it for nighttime, I'll probably do it today. I've tried wetting them on both standing and sitting position, and surprisingly still no leaks, so I guess they also don't leak when lying down.

You'll be surprised. despite them being excellent in the daytime there's no way I'd use them at night again.

Jacko03 said:
You'll be surprised. despite them being excellent in the daytime there's no way I'd use them at night again.

Huh, that's a bit odd... I'm not a huge bedwetter, but it could just be your position. I think I'll try it once.

I use Tena Pants Maxi size M. They are tested to about 2000-2200ml as I remember. But it's no more than about 1200-1300ml irl.. I can't recommend them for nighttime. I have used these diapers for almost 10 years by now.. I have tried few other diapers, but nothing good for a night. During daytime I recommend Tena Maxi. They fit - to me - perfect in size M, size L get a bitty bulky. I don't care about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back