Do you prefer tape or pants style diapers?

Tape or pants style?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tape diapers. Plastic backed, 4 tapes. probably 95% of my diapered time The 2 taped variety don't sit properly on me and I don't like them or the fit.
However in the summer or when I need to give my skin a rest or be discreet, I go for pull-ups (goodnites only)

Tape style all day for me.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Taped diapers are really the only thing for me, aside from cloth. Pull-ups don't really mean "diaper" to me, although I have worn them from time to time for stealth purposes. They're all pretty terrible right now but even what others describe as their ideal pull-up doesn't sound like any fun to me. I wish we had good ones on the market for the benefit of some of my friends but I doubt I'd be using them.

This totally depends on my mood but currently I prefer pants style to the taped versions. I do have a special spot in my heart with the taped versions, but I'm so constantly on the go that it is just easier to slip on pull ups and move on with whatever I was doing. And I don't mess my diapers whatsoever, which makes it difficult to be taped if I have to go.

Tape for me, as long as the tapes are strong enough to stay in place. Never had much use for pants-style diapers.

I don't have a preference, but I'd choose tapes if I had to pick. I feel more babyish with them and they're easier to change

I prefer the two types because they have different features, for example, the tape is easy to change public bathrooms and similar to baby diapers. Shorts are faster to wear and bigger than the tape (for diapers painted only)

I prefer pull-ups for the convenience, the capacity of Lady Tena Discreets seems enough, their m/f pants have better capacity, but feel as nice or look as cute. The tape style is a bit too fiddly for me.

Pull up, only because I really don’t have that much time to play. Using pull up, and one or two wetting. Gives me that full diaper feel. If I was wearing longer I would go for a better diaper. But pull up serves me

i prefer and use tape style since 95.having less leaks and better fit than pull ups style

I like side-fastening diapers best because they are easier to change in public rest-rooms. If I am wearing cloth I will usually use pins or I have some velcro-fastening ones I might have on. It is a lot quicker to change a disposable that is tape-fastened than a pull-on diaper, where you might have to take off your shoes and pants when you change. For overnight, I prefer cloth pin-on diapers and plastic pants. If I am wearing a disposable diaper to bed, the tape-on ones are much more absorbent.

I haven't tried pants style, but I like tapes so much I don't think I need to haha

RompingBulbasaur said:
I haven't tried pants style, but I like tapes so much I don't think I need to haha

You can try them if you want, in my opinion they're more discreet and usually feel more like underwear. However according to some, tape style might be more absorbent, though it differs from brand to brand. I'm using Tena Pants Super and they hold 2 or 3 wettings without leaking.

I use both kinds at every diaper change. Sometimes if I am going out I use 2 pull-up with booster or male guards modified inside the first pull-up diaper with slits to aliow leakage to go through if I have an accident.

I prefer tape, but not the single tape diapers. My favorite is Bambino Magnifico 4 tape. I've heard good things about Rearz and will be trying those. Tape in my mind aligns closer to ABDL.

I'm a tape type of baby but I do enjoy a pullup from time to time 🙂

jvz123 said:
I prefer tape style. Used them when I was younger and they feel more "babyish" to me. I do enjoy having the pants types at time though, because they are easier to pull down if i need to run to the bathroom in public.

Pretty much this.

At the beginning I tried tape diapers but uncomfortable when wearing sports pants or jeans, I tried prevail PV 511 but they didn't work for night time, the last time I left a big mess on the mattress and the blankets.
Finally I accepted to use always discreet underwear for night time (It's very embarrassing >\\\\<) and Tena stylish underwear because I'm kind of skinny and very active, also most of the times I wear jeans.

Growing up after age 2 with plastic underpants over my underwear and training underwear means my memories are with pull-up style garments. I have tried disposables / tapes and they fit very snug and are very absorbent but the cost over the long term is too much. Adult training underwear is quite thick nowadays like a diaper but no pins so I like the comfort with my PULs over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back