• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
About Me
  • Male
  • South Wales
  • Adult ADHD diagnosed as a child and as an adult.
  • Loves - Music, TV, Diapers, IT, Gaming (PS4/PC), My amazing supportive fiance.
  • Hates - David Dickinson & Tomatoes

Firstly I must say thanks, I've been browsing ADISC for a little while now and a have received a lot of advice without joining. I love how many responses to questions have been impartial and honest advice.

I'm a 30 something old male with sever depression / ADHD / Anxiety which at times is coupled with mania. I started feeling a sudden urge for regression about a year ago after struggling a lot with mental health. I spoke to my partner of 4 years about it slightly tipsy around Christmas and soon realized I had more support with this side of me than I knew. I still have no idea why I started getting these urges but speaking to my partner was one of the best decisions of my life.

I don't find being a DL a turn on and it's not sexual to me but since I have started wearing diapers I have found it to be therapeutic and it's helped me more psychologically than any medication has done.

I wouldn't call my partner Mummy although she has a tendency to "Mother me" as I generally can act younger than my age. Especially in periods of mania and a decline in mental health. She changes me and nurtures me when I require and has noticed positive differences in my mental health since I started wearing diapers.

I hope to remain a part of this community and make some like minded friends.

Thanks for reading

Reactions: BabyMozart
Hi Navi! Welcome to ADISC. It's good to meet you. That's awesome that you have such a supportive and nurturing fiance. You mentioned you love music. What kinds of music do you like?

Hi Navi,

There is something about wearing a diaper that seems to calm most of us. For myself, it often helps me to calm my mind enough so that I can drift off to a peaceful sleep. Somehow it must help me to reconnect with a time when I was just a small tyke, when all was "right with the world." I also meditate, and that seems to help during the day. The main thing is, all IS right with the world, and we just need to remember that. Thanks for your open and heartfelt story. Sounds like you have an angel of a fiance, and you are on the path towards healing. Hope to hear more from you here. As for David Dickinson, I think somebody needs to loft a rotten tomato or two in his general direction, and I certainly hope, for your own sake, that it's not your fiance who would inflict such diabolical torture upon you!

Yooda

hello from USA

Hi, just happened to notice your picture is so cute! Is that your dog?

Hello Navi and welcome to the site. I am glad you joined :). I am sorry you suffer from depression, ADHD, and Anxiety, I was diagnosed this fall with severe depression, it is not fun :(. I hope you are able to find help and support. I so glad you told your partner and it worked out, that is awesome! It is great that she is supportive and helps take care of you. I also find DL calming and not sexual (though there is nothing wrong with ether lifestyle), diapers help me to focus better and not panic. I hope you find great friends here :) again welcome!

Hotcocoman07 said:
Hi, just happened to notice your picture is so cute! Is that your dog?
Yeah! Hes the cuddliest companion.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

Navi said:
Yeah! Hes the cuddliest companion.

Sent from my LG-H840 using Tapatalk

He certainly looks like he could give off maximum cuddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back