Moving with my mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ok, so I recently just got a mommy. Me and him are babyfurs and he's more of like the caregiver them but still likes to wear diapers and play. Anyway, he lives all the way down in Australia. Me and him talk all the time and we got into the topic of how I would be treated if I was there. I'm mot into anything sexual because that stuff is gross. None of that just to make that clear. He will basically treat me like a toddler that I am. The only thing he won't do is change messy diapers. Which I'm fine with that. To make it short, it's everything I could ever want. I'd be in diapers 24/7, the whole thing. And I'd really love to move down there. But I don't want to leave the family I have here. I'd love it if he moved up here but at the same time, I don't want him to leave his family. I've been thinking about this long an share since we had that conversation. What should I do?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hi BabyMax2000

The first issue I can see is the fact you live in different countries.

Your money is in Australia and you are in the USA.

If you moved to Australia could you support yourself?

Have you tried going 24/7 before? Is this something you really want?

I would strongly suggest if you are able to go and have a long holiday with your mummy, and start from there.

Hope it works out for you Kiddo

Siysiy

siysiy said:

Hi BabyMax2000

I would strongly suggest if you are able to go and have a long holiday with your mummy, and start from there.

Siysiy
I know that. That's why if i do decide that if I want to move I'll resign my citizenship as a United States citizen and be an Austrainian Citizen.

I would transfer all my money to Austrailian currency.

We would be living together, I'd be working a job too because it's unfair if I let him do all the work.

siysiy said:

Hi BabyMax2000

Siysiy
As going for 24/7 I would love too. But again I'm not gonna let him do all the work. Plus, I'd need to work out to be in shape. Since kids have. A higher metabolism, if I do the same thing, I'd gain weight really fast.

I plan on going there as a vacation, but I still would like to move in with someone who will treat me like a kid willingly and be soooo excepting of it.

Thank you. However I just need to play it by ear. But that's what I hope. I just don't know if im willing to leave my family.

I think that you have a great deal of thinking and planning to do before venturing off to Australia.
You can visit and or vacation down under but I believe that you can only take up residency with something called landed emigrant status with the promise of a job offer.
Australia does not want (anymore) free loaders - no job - no entry ! Send you packin back to where you came from.

babylock1 said:
I think that you have a great deal of thinking and planning to do before venturing off to Australia.
You can visit and or vacation down under but I believe that you can only take up residency with something called landed emigrant status with the promise of a job offer.
Australia does not want (anymore) free loaders - no job - no entry ! Send you packin back to where you came from.
I completely agree with the whole "sending you back to where you came from". I plan on having a job because like I said, it's unfair for him to do all the work while I sit in diapers and watch cartoons. It's not right.

https://youtu.be/wy_TB6onHVE

what job do you have now? and is this something that they need down under?

I know that they will only take people with the skill set that they will benefit from.

Not like the door mat of Europe that is the UK.

siysiy said:

https://youtu.be/wy_TB6onHVE

what job do you have now? and is this something that they need down under?

I know that they will only take people with the skill set that they will benefit from.

Not like the door mat of Europe that is the UK.

The video, my reaction, what the fuck. I will stay in the cities!
Second, I work in a factory job. A warehouse.

Have you thought about 'non abdl' lifestyle areas where you may or may not be compatible?

I had a great connection with another guy on the other side of my country. After a year or so of phone calls and emails, I flew out to meet him. We got on great in many areas, as we did online or on the phone. But then there were the other things I never thought to ask about. I knew he smoked and thought I was fine with that, as I have lived with smokers before. Never thought to ask 'how much' though. Turned out it was several packs a day, inside and I hated it. He knew I consumed alcohol and I knew he didn't. Never thought to discuss that either. Turned out he couldn't stand being around anyone who used alcohol. That he didn't drink was fine, but he never said he didn't want to be around those who choose to.

Same could be said for diet preferences or restrictions and lifestyle choices around what 'clean' or 'cluttered' means to each person.

I wish I had figured out if we could live together, as opposed to just enjoy talking to one and another, before I bought a plane ticket.

Had I done this, I would have just left it as a good long distance friendship.

pd8615 said:
Have you thought about 'non abdl' lifestyle areas where you may or may not be compatible?

I had a great connection with another guy on the other side of my country. After a year or so of phone calls and emails, I flew out to meet him. We got on great in many areas, as we did online or on the phone. But then there were the other things I never thought to ask about. I knew he smoked and thought I was fine with that, as I have lived with smokers before. Never thought to ask 'how much' though. Turned out it was several packs a day, inside and I hated it. He knew I consumed alcohol and I knew he didn't. Never thought to discuss that either. Turned out he couldn't stand being around anyone who used alcohol. That he didn't drink was fine, but he never said he didn't want to be around those who choose to.

Same could be said for diet preferences or restrictions and lifestyle choices around what 'clean' or 'cluttered' means to each person.

I wish I had figured out if we could live together, as opposed to just enjoy talking to one and another, before I bought a plane ticket.

Had I done this, I would have just left it as a good long distance friendship.
What do You mean nonabdl?

It's not a simple case of upping oneself and moving to another country, like Australia. It's quite difficult, actually. Proper visas to stay permanently as a resident are difficult to get, and take an extraordinary amount of time. But you could jump the queue and arrive by boat... but I digress.

I'd strongly recommend before doing anything else to meet for a little holiday or something, before starting down the road of immigration. There are also the non-ABDL aspects of each other's lives, as pd8615 pointed out above, re work, family, health, marital status, living situation, smoking, drinking, sexual habits, all that stuff.

The Internet is a wonderful thing for anonymity, and hiding stuff from a "partner" in a long term relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back