What's the largest Bedwetting/Teen diapers size? (not adult diapers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm in the UK, so not all brands may be available.
So far the largest I've found is Drynites Pyjama Pants, Age 8-15. They fit, but I have to "modify" them a bit by cutting a larger leg hole on the sides, and adding duct tapes to prevent them from ripping. They work fine for me, though they get really full after just one wetting (maybe it's because my bladder was really full).

Is there any other non-adult diaper brand that has the same/similar size? Just wondering. Even better if it's available on a retail store. Thanks!

Unfortunatly not, in the uk at least these are as large as kids pants get, the only thing close is asdas day & night pants, but there not as stretchy and more prone to ripping apart.

Yeh that's them.
There possibly a tiny bit longer than drynites but nowhere near as stretchy round the waist, now that underjams are discontinued here those are the only other big kids pants available in shops.
You could also try the libero night comfort or sleep tight, there only available online and are really expensive.

HappyNappin said:
Yeh that's them.
There possibly a tiny bit longer than drynites but nowhere near as stretchy round the waist, now that underjams are discontinued here those are the only other big kids pants available in shops.
You could also try the libero night comfort or sleep tight, there only available online and are really expensive.

I might try the Asda one. The Libero is actually bigger than Drynites (35-60 Kg) but I think you have to order them online... or do they have any retailers? But thanks for the infos!

What is the reason you want teenage ones rather than adult ones. it sounds like your too big for teenage ones if your having to modify them. I wet the bed as a teenager (unintentionally) and had to wear drynites. I found that the leaked even then.

Jacko03 said:
What is the reason you want teenage ones rather than adult ones. it sounds like your too big for teenage ones if your having to modify them. I wet the bed as a teenager (unintentionally) and had to wear drynites. I found that the leaked even then.

Well to be honest, teen diapers are a bit more comfortable (at least for me) and I prefer their designs compared to the plain adult ones. But that doesn't mean I won't try adult diapers, though. I'm currently trying Boots Staydry Night Pants. They are a bit too big (I bought the L size, since M isn't available), but still fit nicely. They absorb around 2-3 good wettings before getting full, compared to Drynites, which only absorbs 1-2.

OK. glad to hear that the boots nightime ones are good. I've been struggling to find decent nightime ones myself. I've tried the Tena unisex pull ups (which I prefer to the Tena mens) whilst lying down in bed and I find that they leek very quickly. but they don't leek at all when I wet them during the day. I prefer them without designs and have bad experiences of using drynites from when I was younger. I'm sure I'm to big for them to fit me now but I won't forget the humiliation of waking up in a puddle most mornings despite wearing drynites.

Jacko03 said:
OK. glad to hear that the boots nightime ones are good. I've been struggling to find decent nightime ones myself. I've tried the Tena unisex pull ups (which I prefer to the Tena mens) whilst lying down in bed and I find that they leek very quickly. but they don't leek at all when I wet them during the day. I prefer them without designs and have bad experiences of using drynites from when I was younger. I'm sure I'm to big for them to fit me now but I won't forget the humiliation of waking up in a puddle most mornings despite wearing drynites.

I actually just tested them this morning. I wet them on the bed while lying down on my back, and surprisingly they don't leak. And judging from the bulk, they appear to be able to absorb one more wetting. Well it's advertised for nighttime usage, so I guess it works. I also tried the Drynites, however they do leak slightly when I flood them on sitting position. They don't leak if I'm lying on my back, but they became full in one wetting.

ABU now has some size Small also you might want to see if you can get ahold of a sample of.

bambinod said:
ABU now has some size Small also you might want to see if you can get ahold of a sample of.

However I don't think they sell their products in retail stores. I like the designs, though.

I am sorta in the same situation, as I have been using drynites even since I was a kid (incontinence issues). I am now 22 and while the large version fits quite snugly, I still wish there was more choices when it comes to pullup diapers for adults. I would love a more cutesy design like hello kitty, disney etc., simply to break the monotony.

emilyadler87 said:
I am sorta in the same situation, as I have been using drynites even since I was a kid (incontinence issues). I am now 22 and while the large version fits quite snugly, I still wish there was more choices when it comes to pullup diapers for adults. I would love a more cutesy design like hello kitty, disney etc., simply to break the monotony.

Same here. So far Drynites are the only teen diapers that fit me (though barely). However they don't have a ton of capacity, a single wetting makes them full. For pullups, I'm currently wearing Tena Pants Super. They hold a surprising amount and doesn't sag as much.

darkjo said:
For pullups, I'm currently wearing Tena Pants Super.

I have tried Tena, but they make me too self-conscious as they look too much like a diaper (no design and all white). I would love for something like these, but in larger sizes.

emilyadler87 said:
I have tried Tena, but they make me too self-conscious as they look too much like a diaper (no design and all white). I would love for something like these, but in larger sizes.

They only make size 6, but I heard that Pampers makes size 7. However they are quite rare, I've only seen size 6+. The largest diapers with colourful design so far is Drynites. I think Libero also makes similar products, but I don't think they are available on retail stores.

there isnt really such thing as "teen" diapers. It mainly goes by size, until a certain age of course.

ryan2127 said:
there isnt really such thing as "teen" diapers. It mainly goes by size, until a certain age of course.

Well they are basically diapers for older kids who still wet the bed or incontinent.

darkjo said:
They only make size 6, but I heard that Pampers makes size 7. However they are quite rare, I've only seen size 6+. The largest diapers with colourful design so far is Drynites. I think Libero also makes similar products, but I don't think they are available on retail stores.

Amazon seems to carry them

https://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Size-Cruisers-Diapers-Count/dp/B06Y2JSC5Z?th=1

81VMho0c8oL._SX522_.jpg

and interesting... just when I thought there was no more room for innovation in diapers...

81CZ4M%2B2jbL._SX522_.jpg

Is that just a feature of their Size 7 diapers?

We don't get cruisers over here, but practically every big supermarket, asda, Tesco, Morrison's, sainsburys all sell size 7 baby dry.

Even some small pharmacies and corner shops have them.

There a bit of a con tho, there not noticeably bigger than a size6 or 6+.

bambinod said:
Amazon seems to carry them

https://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Size-Cruisers-Diapers-Count/dp/B06Y2JSC5Z?th=1

and interesting... just when I thought there was no more room for innovation in diapers...

Is that just a feature of their Size 7 diapers?

I only saw some size 6+ diapers in Boots, Sainsbury's, etc. Or maybe they just ran out of stock temporarily. And those "extra absorb" are apparently just their preferred design, not sure if they actually improve the absorbency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back