"Good thing I have my Depends on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It plays on the fact that people do not expect a snowman to move.

Heh, I've been known to make jokes like that all the time.

Mauxx said:
Heh, I've been known to make jokes like that all the time.

Speaking of diaper jokes, I'm kind of waiting until my mother says something again about it being time for my one little cousin to be potty-trained, because I rather want to say something like:

''I think he's got plenty of time. I'm 25 and still in diapers. I don't think you have to be potty-trained until you're at least like, 30.''

DLScottsman said:
It plays on the fact that people do not expect a snowman to move.

And that particular snowman seems to have a bit of an evil facial expression too, or is it just my imagination?

That, and I just love that little "bounce" he does after getting a good jump on someone, like he's laughing to himself.

Reminds of the very terrible movie, "Jack Frost". It's so bad I love to watch it when Syfy plays it. So yeah, watch out for Jack Frost the snowman.

dogboy said:
Reminds of the very terrible movie, "Jack Frost". It's so bad I love to watch it when Syfy plays it. So yeah, watch out for Jack Frost the snowman.

Oh, I thought you were referring to Rise of the Guardians, and was like "what do you mean bad movie, that movie was great!"...

91pqy-j1d6L._SY445_.jpg

bambinod said:
Oh, I thought you were referring to Rise of the Guardians, and was like "what do you mean bad movie, that movie was great!"...

View attachment 30254

Haha...I wonder if there are snippets of the movie "Jack Frost" on you tube? Seriously, everyone she see "Jack Frost" just once to see how bad a movie can really be. I think the monster is a Styrofoam snowman that they move around on the set. It's really bad. The first time I saw it, I thought it was some sort of joke.

edit: Okay, so I went to You Tube and there are trailers to the movie, the first one made in 1997. There are two movies with the same name, one a Michael Keaton family movie. This is the other one, a real dog and wonderful to watch because it's so bad....teehee. They also made a "Jack Frost 2" and yeah, why not make another stinker, just in time for Christmas.

Lol, I liked that movie.

That was pretty funny... Not DMs Pranks Productions level but good.

Still yet to watch Rise of the Guardians (it is on my list) but haven’t heard of Jack Frost the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back