Baby Toy Haul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Haven't started a post in a while, but today I have reason to.

A friend of mine from back in high-school, who I keep in touch with online and in person, just contacted me out of the blue a few weeks ago. She has always been aware of my AB interests and lifestyle, she was one of the first people I told and she has always been understanding. As I said, she contacted me out of the blue to ask if I wouldn't mind taking her son's old baby toys off of her. She said that her family was going to be moving into a smaller place and they wanted to get rid of their extra stuff and thought that I would enjoy it.

They offered up a crib and changing table too, but I live in a tiny apartment right now, so I turned that offer down, taking those off her hands might tip people off. She decided to sell the crib and the changing table, but was still quite adamant that I take the toys off her hands.

I was caught off guard and was hesitant to take her up on her request. I suggested that maybe she should try selling the toys as well or to hold onto them if she and her husband ever decided to have more kids. She said that she probably wouldn't be able to sell them for much money and that she and her husband aren't going to have anymore children anytime soon. She said she would like to know that the toys are appreciated, that either I take them off her hands or she gives them to one of her other friends and none of her other friends are having kids at the moment, so they're mine now :laugh:

She dropped them off just today in a nice rubber bin. Not all of them were in working order, some of them were cracked and stuff, some just didn't work, my friend didn't have time to go through them all, so I had to throw some of them out, but for the most part they are all right up my alley and in good condition. I got a lot of rattles, alphabet blocks and even some soft toys and other toddler toys.

I've attached some photos of the toys in the bin they came in. I spent a while getting them sorted and putting them away so my apologies for not laying them all out and taking a picture of the whole lot.

All in all, I made out like a bandit, I got about twenty baby toys for free. I thanked her immensely, and gave her a big hug. Suffice it to say, I'm a very happy baby. It's good to have friends that are understanding :)

Attachments

• Toys Galore.jpg
    Toys Galore.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Toys Galore 2.jpg
    Toys Galore 2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 78
Poofybutt said:
Haven't started a post in a while, but today I have reason to.

A friend of mine from back in high-school, who I keep in touch with online and in person, just contacted me out of the blue a few weeks ago. She has always been aware of my AB interests and lifestyle, she was one of the first people I told and she has always been understanding. As I said, she contacted me out of the blue to ask if I wouldn't mind taking her son's old baby toys off of her. She said that her family was going to be moving into a smaller place and they wanted to get rid of their extra stuff and thought that I would enjoy it.

They offered up a crib and changing table too, but I live in a tiny apartment right now, so I turned that offer down, taking those off her hands might tip people off. She decided to sell the crib and the changing table, but was still quite adamant that I take the toys off her hands.

I was caught off guard and was hesitant to take her up on her request. I suggested that maybe she should try selling the toys as well or to hold onto them if she and her husband ever decided to have more kids. She said that she probably wouldn't be able to sell them for much money and that she and her husband aren't going to have anymore children anytime soon. She said she would like to know that the toys are appreciated, that either I take them off her hands or she gives them to one of her other friends and none of her other friends are having kids at the moment, so they're mine now :laugh:

She dropped them off just today in a nice rubber bin. Not all of them were in working order, some of them were cracked and stuff, some just didn't work, my friend didn't have time to go through them all, so I had to throw some of them out, but for the most part they are all right up my alley and in good condition. I got a lot of rattles, alphabet blocks and even some soft toys and other toddler toys.

I've attached some photos of the toys in the bin they came in. I spent a while getting them sorted and putting them away so my apologies for not laying them all out and taking a picture of the whole lot.

All in all, I made out like a bandit, I got about twenty baby toys for free. I thanked her immensely, and gave her a big hug. Suffice it to say, I'm a very happy baby. It's good to have friends that are understanding :)

Those are awesome toys. I need to buy me some baby toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks,

I am really happy with them. Baby toys are fun. I only bought a few in the past whenever they struck my fancy. Thanks to my friend, I now have a full toy bin :)

I'd definitely recommend buying some toys if you can, they really add to the fantasy.

Aww you're so lucky to have such understanding friends. Those are some really cute toys! I hope you enjoy playing with them.

BabyPrincessMimi said:
Aww you're so lucky to have such understanding friends. Those are some really cute toys! I hope you enjoy playing with them.

Thanks, I'm sure I will.

Now that's a friend! :)

oh wow, some amazing toys there. Sooo jealous!

So jealous! Especially of the bead maze. I've always loved those but so far haven't been able to find a vintage one to add to the collection. I wish I had more baby toys. I have TONS of toys but 90% of them would be the type that you would find in the room of a kid 5 and up. Although I did just get a fisher price soothe and glow seahorse. My husband is extremely accepting of me the way I am but I try not to make it too babyish.

LittleAndrea said:
So jealous! Especially of the bead maze. I've always loved those but so far haven't been able to find a vintage one to add to the collection. I wish I had more baby toys. I have TONS of toys but 90% of them would be the type that you would find in the room of a kid 5 and up. Although I did just get a fisher price soothe and glow seahorse. My husband is extremely accepting of me the way I am but I try not to make it too babyish.

You are very lucky, I can’t find any guy that will except my baby side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well considering the thing that brought us together in the first place was a cartoon tape from the eighties with the commercials still intact, he knew I was childish even before we were a couple. It was honestly a slow progression over 11 years of me accepting myself, he seemed to know before I did lol.

LittleAndrea said:
So jealous! Especially of the bead maze. I've always loved those but so far haven't been able to find a vintage one to add to the collection.

Ever try thrift stores?

As for me, I made my own: IMG_20170122_141455 - Edited.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back