Sexual pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stich

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
What's some of sexual pleasures of a diaper wearer? Playing with them self's or with a significant other? Preforming how?

As for me I like teasing my boy while he's wearing one, sometimes making him cum with one on. What else could I do to make him enjoy something sexual with a diaper?

Stich i wish i had a woman to do that for me i would love that as im sure he does. My better half does'nt know i wear :(.

Alwaysman said:
Stich i wish i had a woman to do that for me i would love that as im sure he does. My better half does'nt know i wear :(.

Aww maybe you should open up to her. I know it's hard. Took my boy over 2 years to. But I am proud and much happier that he did.

I don't. Understand how or why my system work s by my thought of me saying to self of a girl saying I don't approve of this diapers. For some reason this negative thinking. Makes it work and it might be connection to bad situations at work. I hope my tharpist can help

Just like a romantic night is a steady build up to sex, so you need to build him up bit by bit. Inspections throughout the day, mentioning nappies in passing through the day. Punishing him for things that you are accusing him of that are connected to his sexuality. denying him access to the bathroom.

tie em up and force then to use their diaper

couple of bottles of warm tea, make me hold it as long as possible then when the inevitable happens, then make me wear a girly dress and sing a version of The Little Teapot dance (I'm a little pee pot... and I want to learn the words on that) and perhaps a bare bum spank. With others watching...

Holding for a few days and then and then drinking tons of water releasing it when I'm just about to burst. Then proceding to rub it against the face of a sub or the other way round depending on my mood. Diapers are also the only thing that seems to sustain an erection and allow me to climax quickly. It's about impossible or takes too long to climax leading to dull feeling otherwise.

I enjoy holding because that really builds up my desire. That requires a good diaper so I don't have an accident. Then if my partner carresses my chest, especially both sides at once I start to go in my diaper and then rub against them in whatever position is available that feels respectful to them as I have never had an ABDL partner.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back