Thread: Duvet Suit/Pajamas.

EmeraldsAndLime

Default Duvet Suit/Pajamas.

(Really not sure what you call them in North America )

This is something interesting I've recently come across. Basically it's a duvet ("doona" here in Australia) that you can wear.

LazyPatch

The term "Spiffy" comes to mind.

Aside from the fact these things are probably very warm and soft, they certainly look like something awesome to lounge around in. Just sleeping under my own doona in the winter time is great, let alone keeping the warmth with me when I get out of bed. And hell, I'm sure spooning just got a whole lot better too! :interest:

A little pricey (even for orders within Australia), but if the quality is there I'd say they are worth it, especially for you people who live in much colder parts of the world.

So, what do you all think? Am seriously considering getting one.

They look really, really uncomfortable to me. It looks really hot, and really, really thick. I kinda like really thick chunky clothes sometimes, but I think that looks uncomfortable as hell.

I'd rather just wrap a duvet, or just a blanket, around me. Or, get some footed PJs. Much more comfy!

Though, I can see why someone would like it. In fact, the trousers DO look kinda comfy. The jacket looks weird though.

There was already a thread about this.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...-sleepers.html

But I can understand why you missed it.

They look comfy, but they also look pricey.

I wouldn't be able to do it. I either sleep naked or in my undergarments.... sleeping in something that thick would drive me nuts.

I can see why you made a new topic, though. Wasn't the other one wildly off topic?

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    There was already a thread about this.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/teenbaby/...-sleepers.html

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    I can see why you made a new topic, though. Wasn't the other one wildly off topic?
    Honestly - and I'll say it for the record - I skim read about 95% of the stuff that gets posted here and only pick up on the general idea the person is getting at. There's very few posts I take the time to meticulously read. Sometimes I don't even read the OPs post! I just jump straight into replying to people (because hey, if you know the topic, you can reply to the idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    They look really, really uncomfortable to me. It looks really hot, and really, really thick. I kinda like really thick chunky clothes sometimes, but I think that looks uncomfortable as hell.

I'd rather just wrap a duvet, or just a blanket, around me. Or, get some footed PJs. Much more comfy!

Though, I can see why someone would like it. In fact, the trousers DO look kinda comfy. The jacket looks weird though.
    As for these things, I honestly don't think they're for sleeping in though, or even moving about in. They're designed much more for lounging around, or having a "lazy day", which is what I'm thinking a lot of people are missing here.

Looking at the pictures makes me sweat... I could never wear one of those unless my house was permanently under 0 C!

I love the softness of a duvet on my bed, but having it wrapped all around me in form of a jacket or a pair of pants would give me a sense of constriction, although I must admit that the thought of nice thick diaper under that thing looks very appealing.

I'd just wear a dressing gown for lazy days, or a sleeper of it's just me.

I don't really see the point in duvet clothes... You might as well just wrap your duvet around you.