Doubling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwaysman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone use an incontince pad or maxi pad with thete diaper? If so what is your experience? :)

A incontinence pad is good for a booster.

Yes, I use Abena's "Abri-San Extra Plus" pads (bit of a mouthful) to line my diapers when I want more padding. I worked out they're not *actually* cheaper than buying Abena M4s, and I have gone off the M4 after they changed to cloth backing. ABUs and MyDiapers are much better quality in my opinion, but I digress.

I score the liners several times up and down with either a knife or a Wartenberg wheel to allow pee to soak through, and pop it in. If you want to go really crazy, double or triple up with more diapers and pads! I can hardly walk like that, and it'll last me 12 hours of heavy drinking and peeing.

My weekday/general use diaper is Attends, and when I change at lunch I stuff with a Tena Overnight pad (cut with slits), which adds enough absorbency to last until I get home. It's a little bit more bulk between the legs than I would like when it gets wet, but it beats having to change at work multiple times in an afternoon. At first I kept an X-acto knife in my changing bag to prepare each pad individually as I needed it, but now that I'm using stuffers almost daily I just cut slits in all of the pads when I buy a new pack and store them with my changing supplies to use as needed.

My favoritist way to go to the park when I'm feeling very babyish, is 3 pairs of Goodnights, my diapy over that, and an extra large depends over that so it's more crinkly and looks like one giant thick diapy. It all makes me waddle SO bad and there's NO hiding it underneath anything, so I have to be mindful of where I am. Of course this just causes really massive leaks as there's only so much room for it all to go, but I love that feeling! I highly recommend it, but like I said, be careful of where you are when you're waddling wide and wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back