Adult Super Undies new products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just received a email from super undies asking for people to join their ambassador program, they specifically mentioned ABDL's and asked for our help with designing future products.

Wow seems we are having a bigger impact every day.

Email content below.

Super Undies Brand Ambassador Program

Do you love Super Undies products? Are you active in online communities and like sharing your experiences? Can you give people information on products that have worked well for you and your family? Then join our team!

What’s in it for You?
As a Super Undies Brand Ambassador, you will be the first to see and know about new products, prints/colors that we will be releasing and receive those new products before they are released to the public. You will be set at a discount pricing level and get special privileges as an ambassador. You are free to share any ideas with us, from marketing to design, and you WILL BE HEARD! You can make an impact in this community, as well as get free stuff for yourself! What’s not to love?!

What do we Look for in a Brand Ambassador?

What Exactly Would You Need to Do?

To be a Super Undies brand ambassador is all we ask is for you to share the love! What does that mean exactly? Your only job as a Super Undies brand ambassador is to complete a few small tasks each month to remain an ambassador. Those tasks include:
Share your love for Super Undies products on forums and communities we would have a difficult time reaching. You may also share on your own personal blog, YouTube or any other social media outlet.
Speak highly of our products, which may occasionally include defending a negative review with your honest opinion. We are not looking for false fluffy information. We want real people, saying nice honest things about our product.
Share our sales and info!
Like and Comment on new videos. Maybe even share them!
Join our private Bigger Ambassador Facebook group and set your notifications to "on" or "see first." This group will only be used about 1x week, and will act as our source of communication between ambassadors and Super Undies.
Keep it professional on our Facebook group. We are a group of mothers running this show, but we want ambassadors of all interests. We welcome ABDLers, as well as folks with incontinence struggles, or a hybrid of both. We don't fully understand our own market (HA!) which is why we need you! We just don't want to know "too much" but you will have influence on our designs!

Want in? Here's the application...
You may share this with others of like interests. This is for adult product only.

What is everyone's opinion on this ???

so? what ARE super undies? never heard of them.

ggreggy said:
Super Undies. They're cloth diapers/trainers. Just a few years ago, they were a kid-only thing, but then adult sizes started appearing. They look decent. I expect I'll get around to trying them at some point, but that's down my to-do list a ways...

I just love their choices for this question on the application:

Please list your incontinence interests *

Only Daytime

Only Nighttime

Full-time

Medical

Playful

Other:

Dreaming of them, but at 49,99$US they are way out of my budget, especially since I wouldn't be sure of the size to order, maybe one day I'll have that kind of money laying around, its around 73$ right now if I convert it, and that's without shipping costs to Canada.

ggreggy said:
Their basically pull ups for kids and adults for bedwetting or daytime accidents. They have designs for smaller kids, solid colors and a monkey nighttime print for kids up to adults.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Flower Prints would be really nice. A question/answer tag asking if the waterproofing is nylon or PVC. Maybe a choice involving old-school diaper pins. (they're being marketed as collector's items, As a kid I would save up to get 79 cents USD to buy a card of them. Now they fetch $5 USD for opened packages. Who would have thought it?)

LittleSissieJolie said:
Flower Prints would be really nice. A question/answer tag asking if the waterproofing is nylon or PVC. Maybe a choice involving old-school diaper pins. (they're being marketed as collector's items, As a kid I would save up to get 79 cents USD to buy a card of them. Now they fetch $5 USD for opened packages. Who would have thought it?)
PVC would be no good, as then you'd have to line-dry or else dry on low/no heat. Probably a coated nylon or some other woven material.

Vintage diaper pins are the best--cute, and much sharper than the modern ones.

Has anyone who applied heard anything back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back