Help! Busted by parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorcerorElf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My parents were going through my room while I was at work and found some pampers underjams in the trash. When they asked me about it, I told them that it was because of bedwetting, and I think they believe it. What should I do?

Edit: Apparently it was the dog that got into my trash and got diaper fluff strewn all over my room. Talk about embarrasing!

Last edited:
Nothing for now. Let them process what you said and wait for them to talk to you about it, if they do. Don't be surprised if they want to take you to a doctor to see about your bed wetting at an older age. You might have to tell the truth then. But you did buy them with your own money, right?

Tough call, but I'd keep up with a bedwetting lie. If they ask you about why you didn't say anything, tell them you were too embarrassed to say anything. Try to hold off on a doctor thing if they push you for that. If you go to a doctor, make up some excuse. Also, I see you're from Ohio. Me too! What part do you live in?

nezquic66 said:
Tough call, but I'd keep up with a bedwetting lie. If they ask you about why you didn't say anything, tell them you were too embarrassed to say anything. Try to hold off on a doctor thing if they push you for that. If you go to a doctor, make up some excuse. Also, I see you're from Ohio. Me too! What part do you live in?

Already used the "too embarrassed" strategy. Also said it's probably from stress since I am actually under a lot of stress from other unrelated things.
And I'm from the Columbus area. How about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Nothing for now. Let them process what you said and wait for them to talk to you about it, if they do. Don't be surprised if they want to take you to a doctor to see about your bed wetting at an older age. You might have to tell the truth then. But you did buy them with your own money, right?

I did buy them with my own money. At what point should I tell them the truth though?

SorcerorElf said:
I did buy them with my own money. At what point should I tell them the truth though?

When they tell you to go see a doc. Unless you don't mind seeing a doc. He might order some tests and take a blood test.

And if they ask me to see a psychologist? (I'm not trying to complain here, just preparing for all likely situations)

The you will have to go see him. I know of two others here who were forced to talk to a therapist by their parents. They're still wearing diapers. ;)

SorcerorElf said:

That depends completely on your parents, and your relationship with them. If you think they'd be ok with it, and if you'd feel secure in your relationship with them if you tell them, then you might consider telling them the truth. If my son told me he was a DL, I'd be fine with it and even appreciate that he had enough trust in me to tell me - but then, I'm a DL myself.

If you worry that they'll berate you, or kick you out of the house, or lecture you endlessly about how wicked it is and how they won't permit it under their roof, then feel free not to tell them. It really is none of their business what sort of underwear you spend your own money on.

Only you really know how your relationship with your parents is, and how they might react, so proceed accordingly. Just keep in mind that there's nothing wrong with keeping private stuff private.

oh my gosh oh my gosh! first of all, i am praying for you right now that they don't discover you are an ABDL. but, for advice, i'd say your lie is actaully pretty buyable because it's not uncommon. i'd stick with it for all ya got, and if they start bringing it up in casual conversation with you just say you'd rather not talk about it. idk, most parents dont know what an ABDL is, so i think you are in the clear. :3

Since you're over 18, you're entitled to privacy with your medical care. If they tell you that you need to go to the doctor, they have no right to know about what happens at doctors visits.

You can always go to the doctor, tell him you are wetting and under lots of stress.... you don't have to follow through with the testing or medications either.

I'm in Columbus too, there are a group of us who do munches.... look for the group the littles table on fetlife

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell them you have already gone to the doctor

- - - Updated - - -

Or tell them that you are ambivalent to say to anyone

Ummm, I'd suggest not to lie about a potential medical condition and just try to calmly explain if they're insisting you to go to a doctor. They'll think something is wrong with you. But a lie will be a lot more painful.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Since it was technically the dog that discovered the diaper not your parent, I wouldn't "square up" with them and cause a big fight over this. If you had a stash in your room, not in plain view and they went out of there way to confront you about it, that would be a different story. Like many people have said, you are over the age of 18 and deserve full privacy and respect just like anybody else. Parents always forget this no matter how old you are.

If you were aware, that it was in the trash, and knew your dog is snoopy and chews things up, well, you had it coming. If you had a garbage bag you could just keep all the used ones in there. Once your parents aren't home, go dispose elsewhere, not at home. Ever. To remain anonymous from everyone. If that's what you want, you have to really take extra precautions and make sure your never going to end up in a situation that isn't explainable.

What I mean by this, is; even if you do get "caught" its your parents (or whoever "busts" you) that is in the wrong, not you. Like I said earlier, a parent going out of there way, snooping in your stuff, that is concealed, in your room/car or not in plain sight.

Last edited:
If they send you to see a doctor, you can tell the doctor the truth and then make up some story for your parents. Because of HIPAA, the doctor can't divulge any medical information to your parents, so you should be safe.

I caution treading carefully in this digital age. I know if my kids peaked my interest in certain topics I would go snooping electronically. Food for thought. Not meant to scare but keep that in the back of your mind.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hi SorcerorElf, i hope you're doing ok.

I can totally relate to this. My suggestion is that, once your parents process this, to actually correct what you say and tell them that you have them because you have been having wet dreams as the primary reason. I assume that they found used/wet ones in the trash and so you then need to let them know that you tried wetting a few. otherwise you risk your parents being overly concerned with your physical health and they will likely (and only naturally) what you to see a Dr about it.

I did the above and my parents actually said that i should think about masturbating more to avoid the wet dreams - and that was the end of it!

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I finally got my parents to back off, so this shouldn't be an issue any more.

SorcerorElf said:
My parents were going through my room while I was at work and found some pampers underjams in the trash. When they asked me about it, I told them that it was because of bedwetting, and I think they believe it. What should I do?

Edit: Apparently it was the dog that got into my trash and got diaper fluff strewn all over my room. Talk about embarrasing!

Before I said anything to anyone about being ABDL I looked at quite a few guides on coming out. And on almost all of them: Don't make something up if you get busted. Be truthful. You may want to consider doing that when your parents drag you to the doctors office to find you don't have a bedwetting problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back