Finding it hard to sleep because of urge to pee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Basically I’ve trained myself to pee at the slightest urge keeping my sphincter completely relaxed without clenching. I just drip and dribble all day very easily never clenching and have been doing for over one month.I like pretending I’m in incontinent. I have noticed recently when I’m laying flat or on my side my pee builds up a and either lay on my back or left my knee to pee because the urge to pee prevents me from sleeping and just a dribble comes out. It’s very uncomfortable. What’s happening?

kinda sounds like you've adjusted your bladder's sensitivity to being full, lowering the bar significantly. or possibly you're suffering some urine retention and your bladder isn't actually always empty, but is instead always full?

This pup has been 24/7 for over 10 years, and finds itself unable to let go sometimes when sitting down, or to my ultimate frustration being woken up at night in pain unable to pee until getting into a non-prone position... Still never uses my diaper at night without thinking even though it's always there. This pup will be paying close attention to this thread to see if any insights develop! This pup doesn't try hard to keep relaxed sphincter muscles during the day, rather releases often and without thinking after years of "diaper training".

it could be you are no longer pretending to be incontinent as your sphincter has weekened to the point you have a real IC issue if you are experiencing pain and cant pee its time to see your doctor as if you are allways trickling you may have a blockage ot enlarged prostate.

make an appointment today as pain can and an over filled bladder can be a sign pee is going back into the kidneys and that can be and is fatal if nit treated.

hope your doctor finds a solution

BTW the constant dribbling might cause health problems, as the normal periodic high flow of normal bladder emptying cleans things out that the dribbling won't. Periodically holding things in for a while would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back