Why do non diaper think wearing. Diaper is like a drug or beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, I was think this last night. I believe you can't stop being a diaper lover. The non people say just stop wearing diapers and throw all of it way. Just be a normal person and get a girl and move on. I think they just. Don't want see or hear about. Diapers. So how can wearing. Diapers be like a diaper?

It's a binge purge thing not too disimillar to drugs, but with training you can purge for years but it's not exactly healthy, you don't just take away a herroin adicts needles no, you ease them with methodone.

Being a DL can be addictive but on the flip side it's less harmful than booze or drugs. The main point to adhere to (like 99% of things in life.) don't push it. It's a case don't overdo it & bin all your stock because when you inevitably indulge in your nappies again it's an expensive venture to order more. If you feel you need the purge don't bin them (or any other stuff if your a little.) put in in a box hidden in a closet or loft for when/if you need it again. Give the impression of throwing them away, in reality it's just a white lie but it's bound to save hassle down the line. I hope this info was helpful.

But why do people think you can quit diapers as if it were a drug or comfort thing?

People are welcome to think what they like but that doesn't mean they are right. I have had two different psychologists tell me that my interest in diapers is not going away. I have also had addictions to alcohol and tobacco and successfully quit those things. I am left with the diapers - they have been with me since my earliest memories. I don't believe I can quit or purge my interest in diapers and in my mind, diapers are absolutely not the same as an alcohol or tobacco addiction. My interest in diapers is somehow baked in and, short of electric shock therapy or a lobotomy, it is not going away. If somebody believes you can quit and, assuming you care what they think - which I expect you do or you would not have even told this person - then perhaps you should try to educate them? I do think there are addictive aspects to our behaviors and so moderation and consideration of the feelings of others is important. However, in me at least, the underlying feelings are very strong and have been present for a very long time.

That is exactly my thinking. My family refuses to be teach. So I have to do things privately. I. Also think my nervous feeling when wear diapers came from worrying about what others think. I keep telling myself. Its not my business what he/she thinks. I can't. Control it.

I need many reminders - verbal, physical and body language - that it's okay. My wife has trouble understanding this need and prefers to tell me I have a self esteem problem and need to not care what she thinks or how she acts. This is very hard for me. I do understand that perhaps I may have to care less and take rejection better but it is still hard. I understand that I am often hyper-sensitive to body language and may misread her. For example, if she is putting a diaper on me and I perceive her to be frowning or very short in her language then I will get upset. She tells me I should not care and that I should not be bothered if she does not like what she is doing, but this is very difficult. I believe we should do things for each other because we want to and that we should gain pleasure from giving pleasure. If giving pleasure is hard, stressful or unpleasant then that will just lead to resentment and anger, will it not? This issue and others we have been struggling with for years. Like you, I mostly resort to doing things privately but of course this also leads to resentment!

makena43 said:
That is exactly my thinking. My family refuses to be teach. So I have to do things privately. I. Also think my nervous feeling when wear diapers came from worrying about what others think. I keep telling myself. Its not my business what he/she thinks. I can't. Control it.

I don't understand your post?

You never will until you have an So.

what do you mean a "so"?

So means "signifficant other" like a G/BF or husband/wife.

But anyways it seems like everyone except 2 (maybe 3) people in my family don't care since they think it's better than drinking or drugs. Then I got the others who are in denial and refuse to read up on any research or my reasons because "I'm just copping out". I know my body better because it's my body, stop trying to tell me it's just going to go away or that it can be cured since it's not normal. I don't force my way into their private life criticizing their choices and saying "stop doing that, that's not normal, you don't do that anymore". I hate having to hide everything because everyone "knows better" than me.

I am in same boat with you. I just think everyone. Knows so I should be wearing. Diapers as if it was underwear. Just business as normal. But we got to act as if its a secret. I still can't believe. People say just throw away all diapers away and live your life and get a girlfriend.

When I gave up diapers for 3 years straight I felt dead inside nothing to live for.
When you have been this way from the age of 6 till 48 its hard wired in.

Let's say if you we're autistic they would not say give it up you can't.
But for me it's like that I'm me no matter what the caused it .

They are hooked into potty training stuff they got programmed into there head do you want to be a big boy.
Diapers are for babys you don't want to be a baby.
So they're hard wired not to like diapers.

That's what they don't understand the only way you might is to have a professional psychiatrist tell them.
But you would have to invite them to a session and the guy or gal would have to be ok with you wearing ,
Best found on FetLife pro list.

My mom doesn't accept my baby wearing even though she made me this way.
Matter of fact she thinks they are making every one be kids not growing up with the footed union suits for sale .
I wear them when not around her.
She would never understand me at all with my teddy bear or bottles binkies.
Same thing going on as you get.
We just have to be the best person we can be even if we have a dent in our shiny armour.

God knows how we were to be before we were born and yet he created us with love.
So mabey we are to teach compassion by being different .
For God makes no junk your a perfect you.
I will drink a ba ba to that lol

That's how I think about diapers. Amazing how Al of us think the same or how thing work with diapers. So for sure. You stop wearing diaper for 3 years. Do you still carve. Diapers? Also is it hard to think about work or play because your mind is wanting diaper now?

I see wearing diapers is a kind of stress reliever. I always just thought the whole concept was just gross and weird. But something about not having to get up to go pee all the time is relieving.

I feel the same but maybe more of a sexy thing. How and when did you finally tried a diaper?

makena43 said:
That's how I think about diapers. Amazing how Al of us think the same or how thing work with diapers. So for sure. You stop wearing diaper for 3 years. Do you still carve. Diapers? Also is it hard to think about work or play because your mind is wanting diaper now?

Yes I did it's was always in my mind.
I felt unfeeling inside .
You see you can't kill a part of you with out something harmful to your mental state.
It was my coping mechanism from the past abuse school and other stuff.
So one day I got some diapers and accepted myself this is me.
Yes I'm deferent not the norm yes .
I do what other Ab's do we are not all the same but we do traits for we can't pin down the cause of why we became diaper lovers.
Our road maps may be similar we may have the same traits some of us but we are unique only to ourselves.
The only way you can feel better is accepting your self.

We are no different than being gay or transgender .
Family's even disowned there own kids
By that we don't feel happy in our skin with out being pampered.
We want to be accepted for who we are .
But it's not safe to do so like being gay was years ago they once beat up and even killed for being who they are.
Transgender person's are fighting this now.
The big thing is haven't we hated one another long enough if you're deferent some one hates you being you.
Even over religion your thing may not be mine but as long as you're not changing me can't we be compassionate to one another.
It all comes down to that every thing .
Can we have unconditional love for one another or even our selves.
But it takes us all to do that.
Caring for everyone most highest good.
For everyone even those of power the whole world wide.
Hugs all.

That was spot on. I am still working on accepted my diapers as not wrong and its who I am.but my masturbating proves no i don't when I am pretending a girl in my dream does not approve of it. I don't know what to do to solve it

makena43 said:
That was spot on. I am still working on accepted my diapers as not wrong and its who I am.but my masturbating proves no i don't when I am pretending a girl in my dream does not approve of it. I don't know what to do to solve it

Hey your not alone with that lol.
We change over time I felt guilty for years.

The old programming we received growing up and the years we have lived put tapes in our heads.
Those things play in there your not good enough your a weirdo.
Your never going to be nothing but a freak.
Those things have been said to a lots of us many live still with this it's hard to turn those things off.
That's why for some we have depression a sense of worthlessness for some they believe what they heard.
For some we tend to be very kind and caring can be very sensitive person's.
But some get prayed upon taken avantage of or worse abused.
If you can learn to turn those tapes off the be the best you can be.
I was once told I was too nice but I will not change ever it's me too.
The big thing is some of us it's programmed in to our sex drive our love map.

If we did not have a strong sex drive over thousands of year's we would not have survived been long extinct as a species.
It feels good so we reproduce if it didn't we die out.
Why do you think woman get aroused nursing infants it's evolved overtime so that they would nurse.
It's just some of us here are imprinted to diapers for some its there first love.
Some confort and other things.
We all do things to feel good some bite nails some spend money some eat to feel better.
We all do something .

Last edited:
Makena, we don't mind chatting with you but your writing needs work so we can understand you better. As a former English major I recommend finding some books you like and read as much as you can handle. People learn a fair amount about writing by reading other stuff. Are there any genres you like?

PaddedDeist said:
Makena, we don't mind chatting with you but your writing needs work so we can understand you better. As a former English major I recommend finding some books you like and read as much as you can handle. People learn a fair amount about writing by reading other stuff. Are there any genres you like?

Some of us deal with dyslexia or other things saddly .
My writing skills lacking my self it takes me hour's to write a post others it can be harder.
Some of us dealing with self-worth issues also but we try.
Even for some are shy or dealing with depression.
I know you're trying to help.
Your back ground word's matter for you I get that not all of us have the skills you have.
I understand it can be frustrating to you reading post's when you're so passionate about writing.
Some may feel very hurt we deal with a lot here that hang by a thread.
In time they may do better as they share there Thoughts.
But at 44 some have struggled there whole life .
I'm 58 most of the time I had to copy word's off the road Atlas to do my log book when driving.
I have a very hard time filling out forms paperwork I struggle very much writing I'm very handy capped writing.

I get what Makena is saying.
Just a thought .
Take care

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back