Do you find that you go in phases of diaper wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ey911

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

Let me elaborate slightly.

I often find that with my fetish i'm sometimes more into it than not and vice-versa. I'm unsure as to whether this is just me or not but I seem to go in phases. One month I maybe completely consumed by diapers and the next month not really that fussed.

I should note that wearing diapers and watching diaper related videos is mainly a sexual thing for me but would be interested to hear if there are similar experiences to mine. :)

Yep, it's definitely that way for me. Diapers are mainly a sexual thing for me as well, and it's not an all-the-time thing. I don't really have any interest in wearing in public or 24/7. The urge comes and goes, but the fetish is always there.

Yes. The problem for me is that I always feel immense guilt after using them. I get the feeling that it's disgusting and promise myself that I'll never do it again. what normally happens is that I'll buy a pack of nappies and use a few of them and then feel so repulsed by the idea that I'll literally throw all of them away. I then go for periods of time of having no desire to use them before wanting to use them again.

It's not sexual for me and I have long since stopped worrying about being guilty but, I do have peaks and valleys. I can go weeks without wearing a single diaper and then wear diapers several days in a row.

Diapers are both comforting and sexual to me, but the comfort side is stronger nowadays. I wear almost 24/7 just cause I like them that much!

I can be properly disgusted by the whole thing and not even remotely interested and then all of a sudden it becomes an almost all day present thought and dark kinky personal sexual thing. I do believe that maybe this is due to some cycles of detoxification that we humans go through, but with the male reproductive aspect that needs complete cleaning and draining of poisons and also the urinary system. But that's just me trying to rationalise this crazy erotic pendulum that is my life. I used to find that if I wore even after completely emptying my bladder, I would still wet and make a heck of a lot of pee. It felt like I was enjoying detoxing like a really massive poo after a big fast food binge.

Reactions: Flamoroo
Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance?

FWIW I've been 24/7 for several years now, and will never stop wearing diapers as long as I can. Livin' the dream ;)

I try to separate sex from diaper wearing. I really enjoy wearing diapers. If I introduce sex, orgasm, masturbation etc into diaper wearing then the guilt comes. Then I am repulsed by my own behavior, then I start to purge my "stash". So, I wear diapers for the enjoyment of wearing diapers and plastic pants. Want to wear them all the time preferably with a pacifier.

I am not a sexually influenced diaper wearer, but I have those moments when I wear more frequently and others where I flat-line. I tend to wear more when I am stressed out and less when I am relaxed, however relaxed is one of the best times to wear, ironically, so in that case I sometimes spend some extra time in padding in order to get even more relaxed and not worrying all the time about what is going on.

Reactions: Flamoroo
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Diapers are both comforting and sexual to me, but the comfort side is stronger nowadays. I wear almost 24/7 just cause I like them that much!

Same here. Now that the guilt and shame are gone and that demon is off my back, I'm doing what makes me happy. Don't dream it, be it!

Very common with kinks/fetishes, lots of people experience binge/purge cycles or high drive / low drive cycles.

Its interesting that a few of you have mentioned guilt during these phases. I can't say I ever feel guilty about it. I just rationalised that this is who I am and have to be prepared to accept that.

Since I need to wear. I'm either in a dry phase or a wet phase.:biggrin:

Yup, some times I can go 4-5 days of constantly want and wear them, then suddenly, I can go 4-5-6 days without diapers, then a binge want for them is back in action, I don't know why I'm like this exactly.

j0ey911 said:
Its interesting that a few of you have mentioned guilt during these phases. I can't say I ever feel guilty about it. I just rationalised that this is who I am and have to be prepared to accept that.

I think I was raised in a shame culture and coupled with being highly sensitive, I grew up thinking everything that wasn't the norm was somehow bad.

Jacko03 said:
Yes. The problem for me is that I always feel immense guilt after using them. I get the feeling that it's disgusting and promise myself that I'll never do it again. what normally happens is that I'll buy a pack of nappies and use a few of them and then feel so repulsed by the idea that I'll literally throw all of them away. I then go for periods of time of having no desire to use them before wanting to use them again.

Duuude!! Im sorry you feel like that. And i mean it because i felt that way for a long time and understand the tribulations. I still have te odd bought of feeling like i cant contextualize the "big kid" stuff without applying the looming shadow of abdl

but i eventually realized that its just a kink. Were not bright and shiny film characters with easy to peg motivations and back stories with all american interests playin catch with the old man and watchin "the game" (dont get me wrong. I get on famously with my dad) It's just a fetish that is totally up to your own adult discretion until you feel like you have enough of an acceptance that you might be compelled to share it with someone special. But thats a whole 'nother story.

Let me tell my end. I was a wetter until the age of 4-5ish and remember the nighttime ritual and the sensation and simply felt compelled to feel that again (i suppose...?)... so it kindof developed organically. There was mondo shame and internal upheaval from social stigma but i taught myself that its my business to deal with and mine alone so i chose to enjoy it when i wanted and to just accept that it was a thing (somewhat cheekily for the most part) so do your thing. Be you... dont waste countless dollars on perfectly good goodnites. Its just a kink. Accept that you have one. Some people like to be punched in thd box. Some like to be peed on by an assortment of disfavourable gentry... you'sir, crazy as it sounds, are turned on by diapers, like almost every other zany character in this forum. (Maybe its not as weird as you might think. Its just... misunderstood.)

Keep doin you.

I know it sounds daft, but reconciling the fact that I am a middle aged man who likes to wear is still a challenge for me.....

Yes it's sexual behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back