Not open for further replies.

Kawaiii

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Diaper Rick.jpg

My wife is making me custom vinyl stickers for my dry 24/7s for my b-day! This is the only design she would show me... I'm excited!

Awesome!!!!

Kawaiii said:
View attachment 30243

My wife is making me custom vinyl stickers for my dry 24/7s for my b-day! This is the only design she would show me... I'm excited!

Your wife rocks, man!!!! What a sweetheart!!!

She is awesome :) She is really talented on custom vinyl stuffz so I can't wait to see it :)) Ill post once I get it.... My b-day is not till the 16th but MAYBE I will be able to steal one before then hehe

Oh My Rick!

You need to high 5 (or hug) your wife from the whole ABDL(tm apparently) Community(c).

Dude! That is way awesome!

She has more designs but won't show me till my bday...

She is fun.

Wish I had someone to do that for me, I'd love some custom Sofia, Pretty Cure, and Sailor moon designs.

She let me have one!! :)

IMG-0781.jpg

IMG-0783.jpg

IMG-0790.jpg

Check it out, Diaper Rick is AWESOMEEEEEE :) Now I have a huge list for her to make me lol!

Kawaiii said:
View attachment 30261

Check it out, Diaper Rick is AWESOMEEEEEE :) Now I have a huge list for her to make me lol!

I'm not sure how I feel about that... one one hand that's an awesome thing to do and the art itself is pretty nice too.. but on the other hand there's something slightly creepy about it...

Guess you haven't seen Rick and Morty?

Heheh. Nice. The particular design is definitely a miss for me, but a cool idea nonetheless. (I had to look it up, and even still I'm pretty sure I don't get it. But hey...I'm old.)

Very cool!!! That's an awesome thing for your wife to do, a great present for sure!

Kawaiii said:
Guess you haven't seen Rick and Morty?

It's not for younger viewers.

Not bad, though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back