Uk ABU

Status
Not open for further replies.
SquishyLittle said:
I'm not particularly a fan of any companies trying to tell customers what will be better for them - surely that's for the customer to decide. The customer is quite often right, as the adage says. It's not really in the interest of ABDLs imo, but rather self interest. The setup at NappiesRus was great for those of us who use eBay click and collect setups (which amazon isn't capable of here for packs of diapers in lockers) I don't support the decision to ditch NappiesRUs as they were a great supplier of ABU diapers, my only safe source. And while NappiesRUs joining with ABDL Marketplace means I probably won't use NappiesRUs anymore, because I'm no fan of ABDLMarketplace, the setup of NappiesRUs suited seemingly quite a few of us, and way this has been done has left a poor taste in my mouth. Looking around I have many diapers to choose from and my diaper money will be going elsewhere to ensure I can use safe forms of click and collect services which unless you're selling on uk eBay like NappiesRus did for the click and collect etc, I can't see this working. I hope you look at this decision again.

Thanks.

I am not going to air dirty laundry, and I can certainly express that the decision to cut ties and make the change was not mutual and was made by the team at ABU. We have made the ultimate decision that all worldwide markets that carry ABU products will be ABU controlled. We can control the full customer service experience, logistics, pricing, marketing, etc.

We ourselves are consumers of ABDL nappies, and these structures are based on how we as consumers would want it to be - which is why it came as "this will be better for you". I'm currently in France launching our EU operation, and have been in the UK for all of last week doing planning with our customers and our local ABU staff there.

A click and collect system is high on our list, but I cannot promise it will be in place when we launch.

We will be spending a lot of time, money and energy getting the UK/EU markets RIGHT. We welcome ALL feedback, and I appreciate your feedback thus far. We want the experience to be fantastic for you as the consumer.

-Thanks,
Casey Strom

klo555 said:
I am not going to air dirty laundry, and I can certainly express that the decision to cut ties and make the change was not mutual and was made by the team at ABU. We have made the ultimate decision that all worldwide markets that carry ABU products will be ABU controlled. We can control the full customer service experience, logistics, pricing, marketing, etc.

We ourselves are consumers of ABDL nappies, and these structures are based on how we as consumers would want it to be - which is why it came as "this will be better for you". I'm currently in France launching our EU operation, and have been in the UK for all of last week doing planning with our customers and our local ABU staff there.

A click and collect system is high on our list, but I cannot promise it will be in place when we launch.

We will be spending a lot of time, money and energy getting the UK/EU markets RIGHT. We welcome ALL feedback, and I appreciate your feedback thus far. We want the experience to be fantastic for you as the consumer.

-Thanks,
Casey Strom

Hi Casey, Thank you so much for the fantastic reply and I understand the position your in. That all makes sense now. I'm going to try my best to afford to stock up on ABU's now and hopefully they'll last a while until you get whatever plans you have setup, hoping for some kind of click and collect.

Good luck with it all.

Thanks

SL

To be totally honest ... Not a big fan of ABU products as in my experience their tapes fail all too often and the fit i achieve is not great... NRU have always been a good company to deal with even on the rare occasion they get things wrong... Are the owners of ABDL Marketplace trying to challenge Save express and ABDL Factory???

I guess We will have to wait and see...

beckijed said:
Are the owners of ABDL Marketplace trying to challenge Save express and ABDL Factory???

A little friendly competition is good for everyone :)

beckijed said:
To be totally honest ... Not a big fan of ABU products as in my experience their tapes fail all too often and the fit i achieve is not great... NRU have always been a good company to deal with even on the rare occasion they get things wrong... Are the owners of ABDL Marketplace trying to challenge Save express and ABDL Factory???

I guess We will have to wait and see...

Honestly, I have no idea. We will all have to wait and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back