Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyPup91

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Has anyone mastered the task of wetting while walking? What I mean is for example when I need to go and am walking, I can’t and if I start going and try to walk I stop going. Any tips for mastering this obstacle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Practice...practice and more practice.

I can pee while walking but it took some practice before I could do it.

I agree it took some practice. It all comes down to relaxing and not pushing. What I find hard still is going while driving unless I have cruise control on.

I'm ic. It comes way too easy for me. Be careful what you wish for. ;)

I've never been able to do this. I find that I can do oh standing still but whenever I start trying to walk I just stop. it's the same for me when trying to wet sitting down

I can't start peeing when walking, but I can continue to pee while walking without a problem. Now as was mentioned above, I can't pee while driving unless I am at a complete stop and I life my butt off the seat a little.

Scaramouche said:
I'm ic. It comes way too easy for me. Be careful what you wish for. ;)

agreed being IC and wearing 24/7 really causes your control to go and peeing no mater what you are doing at the time becomes unpredictable so peeing while walking becomes a daily event.

Becareful what you wish for as you may get it and once your a diaper dependant due to IC issues or by choice theres no going back.

Peeing while walking being incontinent and not able to decide when pee gushes out, no big deal, my gushes comes in bursts with every step I take. Actually quite funny feeling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key is, as bugguy says, is to relax and not force it, if you are full enough it will happen naturally,

Scaramouche - you make a great point, those of us that have the choice are not always appreciative of this,,,

Laying down is the only one I haven't mastered yet. Sitting, walking, and driving I have mastered.

as stated above, practice practice practice. I can do it somewhat reliably now. But nothing faster than a normal walk. Anything faster than that, or odd terrain (or STAIRS!) is still quite challenging.

I too have trouble peeing while walking. However, my trick is to start peeing first, the start walking. I find I can keep it going that way.

Peeing while laying down, not a chance here.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I have no trouble peeing while walking. Although I'm not incontinent when I'm going through my 24/7 spells I just let my sphincter remain totally relaxed at all times and let my pee dribble and gush out as soon as it's produced, even when I'm sitting down it just dribbles out without relax. My pee builds up a little when I'm lying on my side and because my bladder has become sensitive it becomes uncomfortable so I lay on my back and let my pee dribble out with my sphincter completely relaxed. I have noticed a decline in my continence.

Do it all the time. It feels better spreading your legs wide so your 'waddling'. :)
I always wait until I have to go so bad it hurts though, which may help? I love and prefer it when I have to go a LOT at once though, as I love the full and warm feeling, and hopefully I leak a little bit. I feel so babyish and happy knowing there's a nice little wet line around my diapy'd bum :)

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder
Before I became ic, I was able to wet lying down. I found that by putting my legs in an "h" position, I had quite a bit of success. Also, if on your back, prop yourself up a little bit. One person suggested almost sitting up in bed then gradually lowering yourself over time to lying down. It worked for him!

Pete67 said:
The key is, as bugguy says, is to relax and not force it, if you are full enough it will happen naturally,

Scaramouche - you make a great point, those of us that have the choice are not always appreciative of this,,,

These guys are right, you have to relax. Another big factor is that you have to trust that your diaper will completely catch all the liquid. Or not care at all about leaks. One of the two. If you have a good, quality diaper that fits well, you will find it easier to go while walking.

You need to get a dog! Dogs stop and pee all the time giving one plenty of opportunities to also pee! Once you start to go you you will be able to continue even if you have to start walking again. But seriously, I love this time of year - I can diaper up and put on multiple layers and some old overalls and nobody could possible know how much squishy fun I am having!

yep lots of practice is needed. start by peeing while standjng still. once you get a stream going take a small step and try to keep peeing. after some prstice you will get the hang of peeing while walking. next get a time where you csn be alone. fillup on water so you can comfortably fill you blatter--you dont wsnt it too full. then walk slowly while relaxing your muscles. you might only get a little out but, hey, pratice makes perfect. after a while you will be soaking your pants like a pro.

Since becoming incontinent 6 years ago I wet walking, sitting, laying, whatever.

Thank you all for your advice and comments. I had figured that practice is what I need, but I wanted to ask and see what tips were out there. Y’all have helped a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back