Donann Onesies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleabp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi everyone,

Up to now I’ve got a onesie from little keeper sleeper and it’s nice, but I want to get another one, as this one is only a short sleeve one and has no feet. I found a site donann that look good. I would like one with fitted mittens and feet and also the zip at the back..to make me feel more like a baby and less able to remove it :)

Has anyone else used donann, or are there any other recommendations for a company that can make one with mittens, feet and a zip at the back. I’m in the UK so ideally a UK company to save on the postage.

Thanks everyone

I have used Donann in the past and their quality is very good. It did take a little long to arrive but was very happy with what i got.

sissybaby34 said:
I have used Donann in the past and their quality is very good. It did take a little long to arrive but was very happy with what i got.

Thanks sissybaby34 😀 that’s good to hear, I don’t mind waiting a little while for the right one.

I’d love one myself, but when I contacted them, I found out they won’t ship to the US :/

Thanks everyone for the replies, I’ve decided to go ahead and order my onesie from donann, so excited, I can’t wait to recieve it 😀😀

I contacted them back in July about their products and got no reply. Even so, I decided to order around the middle of that month, thinking that I'd be able to get the product around the start of August, what with the seven days estimate on the website and such.
I never got any emails regarding the completion or shipping of my order. My emails and calls were never answered, and when I left for a couple of weeks in the middle of August I still hadn't heard anything from them whatsoever.
I did come home to a note about a package from them that I then picked up at the post office.

The product was alright, but nowhere close to being worth what I paid. I suppose it's the customising, which is also fair, I can live with that. But when you Draw the lack of contact/anything remotely close to customer support into it, it's just not my cup of tea.
I wouldn't order from them Again personally.

http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/ on the other hand is super helpful, fast to answer questions, won't mind explaining Things if necessary and deliver an amazing onesie. I can't stress enough how satisfied I am with my purchase from them.

In short, I won't recommend Donnan at all but instead point you to The All in One Company, also based in the UK. Alternatively there's also http://www.funzee.co.uk/, though you can't customise their products, limited range, and not as high quality as TAiOC.

Not that I'm finding Funzee bad, I like the few sleepers from them that I own, but I can't deny that customising your own so it's just like you want it is so many times better.

Whatever you pick, I hope you will be satisfied with what you get ^^ Good luck.

SnowballFox said:
I contacted them back in July about their products and got no reply. Even so, I decided to order around the middle of that month, thinking that I'd be able to get the product around the start of August, what with the seven days estimate on the website and such.
I never got any emails regarding the completion or shipping of my order. My emails and calls were never answered, and when I left for a couple of weeks in the middle of August I still hadn't heard anything from them whatsoever.
I did come home to a note about a package from them that I then picked up at the post office.

The product was alright, but nowhere close to being worth what I paid. I suppose it's the customising, which is also fair, I can live with that. But when you Draw the lack of contact/anything remotely close to customer support into it, it's just not my cup of tea.
I wouldn't order from them Again personally.

http://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/ on the other hand is super helpful, fast to answer questions, won't mind explaining Things if necessary and deliver an amazing onesie. I can't stress enough how satisfied I am with my purchase from them.

In short, I won't recommend Donnan at all but instead point you to The All in One Company, also based in the UK. Alternatively there's also http://www.funzee.co.uk/, though you can't customise their products, limited range, and not as high quality as TAiOC.

Not that I'm finding Funzee bad, I like the few sleepers from them that I own, but I can't deny that customising your own so it's just like you want it is so many times better.

Whatever you pick, I hope you will be satisfied with what you get ^^ Good luck.

Hi SnowballFox,

Thank you for your reply 😀

I ended up ordering from them Donann yesterday, so I’m hoping I don’t have an experience as bad as yours. It did say they have a no quibble 14 day money back, so I can always send it back if the quality isn’t great. I know what you mean, they aren’t cheap, it was £51 with postage, that was with adding feet, a zip at the back, enclosed mittens and pockets.

I did have a look at the allinonecompany, but i couldn’t work out how to get mittens added, which is something I really wanted. Do you know if you can with them, I might have been dozy and missed the option 😀

So I’ll see what happens the next week or so.

Thanks again

Link please :)

philly123 said:
I did have a look at the allinonecompany, but i couldn’t work out how to get mittens added, which is something I really wanted. Do you know if you can with them, I might have been dozy and missed the option ��
not too dozy: their site is a pain to navigate when 'building' a onesie.
i took the easy option, in the wake of the film Where The Wild Things Are, and bought the replica onesie from the kids' section, which came with mittens. i've since gone through the process of 'building' a onesie and it's a lot of faffing about and then, you see the price!
i've just checked: the mittens are listed under 'accessories' as 'add on mittens'.

philly123 said:
Hi SnowballFox,

Thank you for your reply

I ended up ordering from them Donann yesterday, so I’m hoping I don’t have an experience as bad as yours. It did say they have a no quibble 14 day money back, so I can always send it back if the quality isn’t great. I know what you mean, they aren’t cheap, it was £51 with postage, that was with adding feet, a zip at the back, enclosed mittens and pockets.

I did have a look at the allinonecompany, but i couldn’t work out how to get mittens added, which is something I really wanted. Do you know if you can with them, I might have been dozy and missed the option

So I’ll see what happens the next week or so.

Thanks again

I'm not sure about that, but you could always throw them an email and ask, I'm sure they'd be willing to help. I know you can buy mittens on their own at least, same with feet, so I don't see any reason you couldn't buy a sleeper with both on, or maybe request they sewed the mittens on.

If you do go with them, I suggest you request a fabric sample first, it was extremely helpful when I had to figure out which I wanted (ended up going with some sweatshirt one that I can highly recommend if you want something warm but aren't a fan of fleece).
Best of luck to your experience with Donnan ^^

Quick update:
My donann onesie arrived today...it’s mt first fleece onesie so nothing to compare against, but it seems really good and well made. Looking forward to wearing it tonight 😀

philly123 said:
Quick update:
My donann onesie arrived today...it’s mt first fleece onesie so nothing to compare against, but it seems really good and well made. Looking forward to wearing it tonight ��

Awesome ^^ The one I got from them was made of cotton. Nice big Hood, but the feet were too big O.O

Hope you enjoy yours~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back