Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
With a new year come new goals. What're some of your ABDL goals for 2018?

Some things I'd like to do this year in regards to my ABDL side, would be to first get an adult pacifier, probably a Nuk 5 or 6, along with a cute dress to complete my little outfit. I'm also currently looking for some cute booties and mitttens.

Toward the end of the year, I'd either like to go to Teddycon or wait until next year for Capcon. I've never had the chance to really baby out, so I'd love to do that soon.

Hmmm baby goals. My goal is to go to bed, sleep and wet while diapered. That's a simple DL objective as well.

Never thought about baby goals, but it is interesting to think about.
I guess for me, last year was the first time I got a taste of independence, I got my own place away from my parents. So, I kinda went overboard on baby stuff, bought about 4 onesies, 2 dummies, shortalls and started experimenting with cloth nappies (not worn them yet though).
So I think my goal for this year will be to settle into being an AB, stop treating it as something I can only get away with once in a while, and start making it a more consistent part of my lifestyle.

Shadow456 said:
Never thought about baby goals, but it is interesting to think about.
I guess for me, last year was the first time I got a taste of independence, I got my own place away from my parents. So, I kinda went overboard on baby stuff, bought about 4 onesies, 2 dummies, shortalls and started experimenting with cloth nappies (not worn them yet though).
So I think my goal for this year will be to settle into being an AB, stop treating it as something I can only get away with once in a while, and start making it a more consistent part of my lifestyle.

I think I have the same goal, I've been going overboard lately as well so I'd love to just have all this be a balanced part of my life by the end of the year, or at least be well on my way to that by the end of the year.
A couple short term goals I have though are that I want to go to a movie padded, and I'd like to get myself an adult sized paci soon.

RompingBulbasaur said:
I think I have the same goal, I've been going overboard lately as well so I'd love to just have all this be a balanced part of my life by the end of the year, or at least be well on my way to that by the end of the year.
A couple short term goals I have though are that I want to go to a movie padded, and I'd like to get myself an adult sized paci soon.

Yeah, I'd love to go out babied up under my clothes. Might actually do that with the new Star Wars, could be fun :smile:

Shadow456 said:
Yeah, I'd love to go out babied up under my clothes. Might actually do that with the new Star Wars, could be fun :smile:

Went padded to Star Wars. Was fun!

My 2018 goal is to spend a whole day in baby mode, upto now my mummy has only looked after me for a couple of hours at night and put me to bed in a diaper, which is amazing, but I would like to do it for longer now. We’ve discussed making it a whole day and incorporating other things like watching a suitable movie, feeding, playing and naps! So hopefully that will happen soon!

I think spending a whole week consistently diapered in some way would be a bit of a milestone for me and my acceptance of myself as an AB.

Although, thinking more long term, once I am able to move away from my living arrangement and go solo I will probably dedicate a room to AB activities. A hidden nursery of sorts. That would truly be amazing... although unlike other things it's not exactly one that I'd be able to distance myself from very easily. Getting that deep into AB-land would be a permanent arrangement, I would need to be certain of myself before I actually do it.

I want to have fun with siysiy, I hope too be able to have loads of padded adventures & just have fun.

Guess I've got a few baby goals for the year
Wet lying down (also wet while asleep)
Go 24H in nappies (only really wear at night)
Get more baby clothes

I would like to aquire abdl diapers and adult paci. No more depends, lol

A few goals for me would be to get a few adult pacifiers, get a constant supply of diapers and to be diapered for more than 24 hrs.
I'd also like to purchase more child like clothes and accessories.

I MAY grow a little and have a second birthday?

get me a woman :)

I already accomplished one of mine and that was to get a new diaper bag and I got it for my birthday yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Zillabrony13 said:
With a new year come new goals. What're some of your ABDL goals for 2018?

Some things I'd like to do this year in regards to my ABDL side, would be to first get an adult pacifier, probably a Nuk 5 or 6, along with a cute dress to complete my little outfit. I'm also currently looking for some cute booties and mitttens.

Toward the end of the year, I'd either like to go to Teddycon or wait until next year for Capcon. I've never had the chance to really baby out, so I'd love to do that soon.
Hey Zilla :) Hope to see you at CAPcon or TeddyCon. I'll be going back to both this year :) I'm working on the song I'll sign for the pageant show / talent show thing they have. I'm also working making more little friends and starting a much in my area. Direct message me on discord if you want to talk about CAP or TC.

My 2018 baby goal is to come out of the baby closet with my family and start wearing 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back