how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kind of a poll here just wondering how long everyone stays in a diaper after wetting? I love the way a wet diaper feels and I like to keep it on as long as possible peeing in it over and over sitting on a bedpad even after it starts to leak. I've gone as long as 4 hours after the 1st pee

24 hours is as long as I've ever pushed one diaper. Usually it's 8-12 hours, relaxing on the couch before bed, and through the night. I usually wet right away

I haven't ever really timed it exactly, but I also like to stay in a wet diaper as long as possible, so I'll put one on a few hours before bed, wet it, and keep it on until I wake up in the morning.

I did about 18 hours yesterday while travelling from the UK to the USA, but it was touch and go towards the end as I was close to leaking, but thankfully that never happened.

Assuming I'm doing nothing the following day, I tend to put on a nappy at about 5 - 6pm, and keep it on through the night until I shower the next morning.
Of course, I'm wetting that nappy as soon as I feel the need, sometimes I purposely don't go to the toilet in the afternoon so I can open the floodgates as soon as it's comfortably taped-up :)

The longest that I generally keep a diaper on is the length I sleep. This past night was about 10 hours of slumber, although last night before I went to sleep I had a diaper on that I wet around 7 before going to Walmart and didn't end up changing until after midnight. That's a long time for me to stay in a wet one. I do like the feeling of a fresh wet diaper but after a while I need to refresh that freshness and I end up changing.

This puppy keeps its diapers on until they are either: full (chance of leaking if used again), start falling apart, gets smelly from ammonia or it's a convenient time to be changed before a long activity (getting ready for work, going out for the night, etc.) This means I might go as long as 12+ hours sometimes, but not often. The length of time is situational, but I've generally wet within an hour of getting changed. 24/7 wearer here.

I normally just go straight to the toilet to clean up. When I go in a nappy I want it to simulate a genuine accident so leaving a wet or pooed nappy on doesn't really appeal to me

Just over night tell i go to work.

As a bedwetter I wake up wet most of the time. If I have to work, then I immediately change and shower for the day. But on days off...I usually keep my diaper on and use it until it needs changed, unless its already on the verge of leaking when I get up.

As a kid who wet the bed and was diapered for it...I use to keep it on for a while after waking up. So I guess thats why I still do so whenever possible. It brings back those "little" feelings from those days.

Until it's about to leak

I change when necessary or convenient. I don't have any specific desire to stay in a wet diaper. I've been up for almost half an hour right now and haven't changed yet because I'm eating breakfast. When I get done with that (and reading the forums!) I'll go get changed. If it were a weekend there's a good chance I'd change within a few minutes of getting out of bed.

I tend to change quickly after wetting, until a film on TV has finished for example. If I've woken up dry (usually the case) I'll drink loads of water and deliberately wet because I don't want to waste it, then have a shower straight afterwards,,,

12 h

I often wear a catheter and leave it in the diaper. when you lay down it trickles out with a new diaper and you can feel it everywhere. since I do that I think there is lots more in the diaper than with out it. so I often double up. I find I have to wear a diaper cover silicone sticks to skin to help stop leaks. trying to find a good diaper where I don't have to and might change more often then. but I change twice a day and shower each time. if I go to the bathroom I change as well but I don't do that as often with the diaper on. I only leak in it.

After wetting, I prefer to change asap, but if there has only been a bit of a leak, I'll wait until I need to wee properly, then flood and change straight away,

- - - Updated - - -

After wetting, I prefer to change asap, but if there has only been a bit of a leak, I'll wait until I need to wee properly, then flood and change straight away,

I like to stay wet for as long as possible so I dont change that often.the longest I've stayed wet is a little over 24 hours but but i found that to be kinda uncomfortable and it really starts to smell. I usually put on a diaper when I get home in the afternoon and keep it on untill i wake up the next morning, so thats around 12/16 hours or so.

Depends but often just enough for 1 or two wettings and change or when I start feeling cold, wet, and "fussy". The action of a diaper change is also fun so I don't mind frequent changes at all

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I really love wetting in mine and really love the feel of a wet diaper. Especially after several wettings and when they get nice and swelled up. I've recently started wearing Rearz Inspires and they are capable of holding so much it's just crazy. They are rated over 1 gallon so when good and we they are really swollen and saggy but still seem to hold up and don't sag too much, so is just awesome. I always wear one at night and one day left it on all the next day, so guessing it was on about 18 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back