Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I posted a thread a week or two ago about how I was down to only 1 diaper in my stash. I was looking on ABU for some diapers, I was trying to get some cushies but unfortunately they were out of stock. My next option was the Preschool plastic diapers but they were out of stock as well. Since the PeekABU diaper release has been delayed I decided to go with the space diapers. I can not wait for them to be delivered and I will let everyone know my opinion on them once I wear/use them.

Good luck! Looking forward to hearing about how they fit and feel

Congrats, that's really exciting! ABU makes some amazing products, I haven't tried the space but I have tried Simple and LittlePawz (which are the same diaper just different prints) and they're my favorites, I honestly don't think I'll find anything better haha. Enjoy and deffinitely let us know what you think when you've tried them!

Wow straight for the big guns with Space!

They are a thick and comfy, super wide crotch and lots of features.

Hope you love them completely :)

I used my last space diaper this past weekend when I was sick. I only have 3 more plastic backed preschools and a half pack of cloth backed left in my stash. I was hoping the peekabu would be shipping soon but I guess it'll be a half case of Space/Little Pawz/Simples. Really wish ABU Canada allowed warehouse pickup as their warehouse happens to be in the same city as me.

I quite like Abu space they are delightfuly thick & very absorbant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back