spanking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terryboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So how many AB's or littles are spanked by their Big's just curious cause I think it would help me feel more like a little boy

It does if its done right. Back of the diaper comes down and over the knee you go. For serious spankings we go diaper all the way off and lay down a pad so his lap doesn't get wet.

I've fantasised about it before because, as you say, it would be a great way of feeling little and helpless again. I've got this whole scenario mapped out in my head about having an accident and being spanked for it. But I never raised it with any of my former partners...

My mommy will spank me if I am really bad and deserve it. There is nothing that makes me feel little than being bent over the knee or the bed and getting a good spanking. Either with the hand or a wooden hairbrush works best for me. We have a safe word to make sure it doesn't get too out of hand, but she stops before I have even needed to use it.

I love fantasizing about being spanked. Cheek to cheek, and even the sit spots. 83

Terryboy said:
So how many AB's or littles are spanked by their Big's just curious cause I think it would help me feel more like a little boy

This is something that Isaac would like to try with me.

I've disciplined Isaac before by giving him time out in a naughty corner, when we are together. Or telling him off when we are online, this is as far as we have got so far.

And we've talked about me giving him a spanking, but we've never actually done it yet.

However, in February we are going to go to a munch, where I think I will be giving him his first spanking.

So why give your Little a spanking?

Personally, I don't really want to hurt Isaac in any way.

It gives a feeling that your caregiver / big is in control of you and providing there is a reason for the spanking, that feeling at your caregiver is doing this because they care for you.

It releases endorphins which gives you a natural high. I've been told this is after the first 4 spanks on the bottom. The first four really hurt. But this is from research not experience, so perhaps someone could let me know more about this.

This is all from my research on giving a little a spanking, so I hope this helps you as well.

If spanking has been agreed then the caregiver needs to make sour that you’re Little understand why they are going to be spanked. Also how many you are going to give and how hard they will be?

Both the caregiver and the Little need to talk it all through before, the little goes into little space, make shore spanking has been agreed to and you both know the safe word.

Side note with out this, it is “ABH” Actual bodily harm or physical abuse.

The hole displacing part, because being a brat when in little space and with a caregiver is fun, and when you are comfortable with each other pushing the comfort zone a bit makes in my opinion little space time more fun, either as the Little or as a Caregiver.

Anyway, you will need to decide ahead of time what behaviours are serious enough for a spanking.

Think about behaviours that are absolutely unacceptable and serious in your view that you are going to have to give your Little a spanking
For example, lying, or not doing as they are told and so on.
You can choose whatever behaviours you consider serious enough to deserve a spanking. And what behaviours are time out.
For Isaac it is not going through having time out. I.e. running off or not saying he is sorry.
When your Little misbehaves and/or commits one of the behaviours that you deemed serious enough to possibly warrant a spanking,

Pull down your Littles underwear or nappy.
A spanking should always be given on the bare because your Little will feel each spank more, and spanking over jeans, can just hurt the caregivers hand more than your Littles bottom.
Sit down on an armless chair, a couch or a bed and pull your Little over your lap.

Put one hand on their back or hold them on your lap and one on their bottom. Make sure they are not squirming.

Keep your hand relaxed, especially at the wrist. There is no need to lift your arm high between each spank. A spank delivered from moderate height and with a flexible wrist will be stingy and painful without unnecessary force. Keep a safe distance from the genital area and the tailbone.

During the spanking, it is important to pay attention to your Littles bottom and the there reactions. And if your Little says the safe word then STOP. But if your Little starts to, whines/begs you to or starts crying then don’t stop state away. If you stop because of them whining and begging, it teaches them you won't follow all the way through with your word and consequences, this will make your Little unsure about you as the caregiver as you are not being true to your word.

After the spanking, comfort and reassure your Little that the spanking is over and that you still love them more than they could possibly imagine. This is an important part of any dispelling a Little. Discuss why they were spanked. Tell them that you spanked because you love them and that discipline is part of that love.
Explain that they can prevent future spankings by thinking about their actions and making good choices. Tell them that they have paid the price for their misbehaviour and they are completely forgive now.

Give them a big hug and move on to something nice for your little.

Will I hope this is helpful, but experience is worth more than the theory. So I am interested on other peoples experience. So when I do come to giving Isaac a spanking it still holds him in Little space.

Thanks

Siysiy

so, I don't think i have ever been spanked in little space... (Correct me if I am wrong BigBlu) However I have been spanked in a dom/sub situation and let me tell you, i am pro spanking!!! I love the feeling of the control the *big* person gets from it and the complete submission i get from doing it. we have had some great times. But i don't think my daddy would be happy spanking me in little space. Daddy has scolded me with words and looks however mostly daddy is loving and caring and a big softie! he likes to give me my way. I would give spanking ago in littlee space, however i don't think i could tolerate too much as my tolerance to pain and emotional trauma is quite raw in comparison to *Big Nikki* Daddy always feels guilty if I cry he just wants to soothe me with my dummy or bottle and cuddles. However If it makes you feel little and you both enjoy it then go for it. There isn't a rule book on whats right or wrong. Whats right for one isn't necessarily what suits another. My Daddy and I are a sexual relationship, now i know its not for everyone but it works for us. So go for it, if you don't like it - chak it down to experience! xoxoxox

I’ve been spanked a couple of times but only once properly. That time was because I’d done something seriously bad. Personally for me it makes me feel more little and gives more control to the caregiver. I wish it was done more often but my caregiver is a softie.

Of course, I don't love being spanked. ;-) How ridiculous would that be?

I just demand everything and get it. You can't be a bad little kid when you're the most perfect of princesses ever...

(I act out so much mommy... please... )

Honestly, they are one of those things that's really tough to ask for. Kinda ruins it. But acting out doesn't work either. So my life is tragically the one of just a bratty little girl who gets everything she wants~ alas~

I've thought about it sure, but my baby side really is too much of a softy to appreciate a good spanking.

I think with the right person and in the right mood spanking could be nice, if only to add some extra "realism" to the scene. As far as I'm concerned, baby-mode, for me, is a time for being cute, cuddly and innocent and I often feel that spanking could take me out of that headspace.

siysiy said:

This is something that Isaac would like to try with me.

I've disciplined Isaac before by giving him time out in a naughty corner, when we are together. Or telling him off when we are online, this is as far as we have got so far.

And we've talked about me giving him a spanking, but we've never actually done it yet.

However, in February we are going to go to a munch, where I think I will be giving him his first spanking.

So why give your Little a spanking?

Personally, I don't really want to hurt Isaac in any way.

It gives a feeling that your caregiver / big is in control of you and providing there is a reason for the spanking, that feeling at your caregiver is doing this because they care for you.

It releases endorphins which gives you a natural high. I've been told this is after the first 4 spanks on the bottom. The first four really hurt. But this is from research not experience, so perhaps someone could let me know more about this.

This is all from my research on giving a little a spanking, so I hope this helps you as well.

If spanking has been agreed then the caregiver needs to make sour that you’re Little understand why they are going to be spanked. Also how many you are going to give and how hard they will be?

Both the caregiver and the Little need to talk it all through before, the little goes into little space, make shore spanking has been agreed to and you both know the safe word.

Side note with out this, it is “ABH” Actual bodily harm or physical abuse.

The hole displacing part, because being a brat when in little space and with a caregiver is fun, and when you are comfortable with each other pushing the comfort zone a bit makes in my opinion little space time more fun, either as the Little or as a Caregiver.

Anyway, you will need to decide ahead of time what behaviours are serious enough for a spanking.

Think about behaviours that are absolutely unacceptable and serious in your view that you are going to have to give your Little a spanking
For example, lying, or not doing as they are told and so on.
You can choose whatever behaviours you consider serious enough to deserve a spanking. And what behaviours are time out.
For Isaac it is not going through having time out. I.e. running off or not saying he is sorry.
When your Little misbehaves and/or commits one of the behaviours that you deemed serious enough to possibly warrant a spanking,

Pull down your Littles underwear or nappy.
A spanking should always be given on the bare because your Little will feel each spank more, and spanking over jeans, can just hurt the caregivers hand more than your Littles bottom.
Sit down on an armless chair, a couch or a bed and pull your Little over your lap.

Put one hand on their back or hold them on your lap and one on their bottom. Make sure they are not squirming.

Keep your hand relaxed, especially at the wrist. There is no need to lift your arm high between each spank. A spank delivered from moderate height and with a flexible wrist will be stingy and painful without unnecessary force. Keep a safe distance from the genital area and the tailbone.

During the spanking, it is important to pay attention to your Littles bottom and the there reactions. And if your Little says the safe word then STOP. But if your Little starts to, whines/begs you to or starts crying then don’t stop state away. If you stop because of them whining and begging, it teaches them you won't follow all the way through with your word and consequences, this will make your Little unsure about you as the caregiver as you are not being true to your word.

After the spanking, comfort and reassure your Little that the spanking is over and that you still love them more than they could possibly imagine. This is an important part of any dispelling a Little. Discuss why they were spanked. Tell them that you spanked because you love them and that discipline is part of that love.
Explain that they can prevent future spankings by thinking about their actions and making good choices. Tell them that they have paid the price for their misbehaviour and they are completely forgive now.

Give them a big hug and move on to something nice for your little.

Will I hope this is helpful, but experience is worth more than the theory. So I am interested on other peoples experience. So when I do come to giving Isaac a spanking it still holds him in Little space.

Thanks

Siysiy

That it I'm buying more jeans with a lockable belt 😝

littleisaac said:
That it I'm buying more jeans with a lockable belt ��

Well sweetheart

If you want to be locked up I will get you a nice harness, so you can't run off and get into mischief.

http://adult-baby-shop.eu/product_info.php?products_id=964

And you will feel all safe strapped in and locked up.

Now won't that be a nice birthday present for you to open.

So you are going to have to be a good boy for me aren't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back