Pooing in nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko03

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I'm new to this site and I'm looking for some more people who are interested in pooing in their nappies (not just wetting) as this is something I'm interested in and would be good to know of anyone else's experiences.

I like messing. I keep my anal sphincter completely relaxed and just let it happen. I have overcome the urge to clench my sphincter after messing, it feels more natural and feels like I'm incontinent which I like.

I love to soil my diaper, because it makes the feeling of being a baby that much more genuine. Cleaning up is a bit of a hassle, but I've gotten experienced enough at that I don't mind anymore. The way that bobbilly described (relaxing and letting it happen) is, in my opinion, the best way to do it.

I don't do it too much because a) my body seems to incinerate everything i put in at unreal rates meaning small output, and b) i've always had bad luck with it sticking to everything making cleanup a hassle. But when I do I always hold a few days to make it well worthwhile.

I pooped. In my diaper yesterday for the first time and it felt good and natural but i still like a wet warm diaper better :)

I like pooping my diaper on occasion. Clean-up is what prevents me from doing it more often.

I like pooping also and usually do it a few times a week most times not in a diaper but briefs and jeans on my way home from work

It's happened to me several times when I was very ill awaiting surgery. The nappies saved me from being house bound. I'd last 3 quarters of the day without needing the toilet due to the constipating effects of codine then all he'll would break loose voiding my entire doomed colon into the seat of my nappy. Horrible experience especially when you cant stop it... Not for me messing!

I poop in my diaper but not often It feels nice and squishy at 1st but it doesn't last and I have to get changed quickly I can sit in a wet diaper for hours

I love messing. I've always messed my nappies. Makes me feel really little and overall the squishy feeling is just really awesome. When I was about 10/11 I use to mess my pants. Great feeling .

I use to enjoy the act itself. But the clean-up was always a chore.

I feel like it's something I would do again in a group setting with other like minded individuals.

I find it very hard to wet without having to push (even when I'm desperate) and pushing almost always results in messing, so for me the focus has always been on messing. Nothing better than unloading a big squishy mess. I've always enjoyed pooing my pants, even when I was a child. I did have a like-minded friend when I was about 11 which was a lot of fun but that came to an end when he moved away.

Jacko03 said:
Hi,

I'm new to this site and I'm looking for some more people who are interested in pooing in their nappies (not just wetting) as this is something I'm interested in and would be good to know of anyone else's experiences.

I enjoy Messing myself on occasion. Its not something that I will do every day. Just Because I usually have a limited supply of diapers and I don't really like the clean-up . However the feeling that I get whenever I mess my diaper is just purely amazing. I enjoy it very much. It takes me some effort to actually mess my diaper because I don't do it very often and I have been potty trained(unfortunately) a very long time ago when I was a toddler. If I ever met someone(girlfriend) who shares the same interest of wearing diapers as I do, Then I think I would stay diapered all the time and wet and mess very often. This way I wouldn't have to worry about clean-up myself as I have someone who can change my diaper.

People always go on about the clean up but it doesn't bother me at all. It's only poop - most of it goes down the toilet, the nappy gets double bagged put in the outside bin and I just wash myself off in the shower afterwards. You get used to the smell, I actually found changing my nephew's nappies much worse when he was that age.

This question often comes up here lol

I enjoy #2 in my diaper, as well as in plastic pants like I used to do when I was little. I'd do it more often if the cleanup and smell made it difficult to hide the fact that I did it. I'd never use the toilet again if I had a chance.

I like to relax before going to sleep and to get the stool out. This makes me so happy I would love to see my diapers moist.

I love to mess my diaper and I also enjoy pooping in my pants. When I mess my diaper I usually sleep in it. I've been fortunate enough to never have a bad diaper rash as I use diaper rash cream. When I poop my pants it's usually driving home from work and know that I can hold it but love the naughty feeling of going in my pants. I usually only stay in poopy pants for an hour or so. I love 💩ing my pants and diapers.

I only poop in my diaper sometimes. It's often difficult for me to pass stool due to some pelvic floor muscle issues, and i have to use stool softeners and probiotics daily. Last time i pooped in my diaper i had to work at it, and it was very solid. In general, it would be nice if it was easier, wearing or using the toilet.

I used to like it, but now that I'm on laxatives, there's a chance clean-up would just be too much to handle without a shower.

For some reason I've always found that I can poo quickly. I find that I when I go to the toilet I can sit down and just poo straight away even though most people seem to take ages. This is a great advantage when I go in a nappy as it never looks too obvious when I'm going. I used to go in my pants as a kid before I was old enough to work. I sometimes a still do this and have bought briefs especially for pooing in as if I went in my boxers (my normal choice of underwear) it would come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back