New diapers or improvements for 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Well we know about Peek Abu's, but I wonder what else is coming, or getting "improvements" this year? :)

Happy New Year!!! 2018

I'm hoping the Magnifico taping system takes the diaper world by storm and I can get those kinds of diapers for $1.67 a diaper so I can use them all the time. The tapes are just some damned sturdy, it's not fair that they're so pricey, lol

Mauxx said:
I'm hoping the Magnifico taping system takes the diaper world by storm and I can get those kinds of diapers for $1.67 a diaper so I can use them all the time. The tapes are just some damned sturdy, it's not fair that they're so pricey, lol

I second your hope on the Magnifico taping system going viral (at least in the ABDL community). The new system took a moment of getting used to it, but now I'm an advocate.

I expect more little girl diapers

If/When they incorporate the Magnifico taping system in the industry they HAVE to adjust the size of the diapers properly, those tapes overlap on skinny people who wear the S/M size.

Howdy21 said:
I second your hope on the Magnifico taping system going viral (at least in the ABDL community). The new system took a moment of getting used to it, but now I'm an advocate.

Thirded!

More stretchy-winged diapers, please!

Another Vote for the Magnifico's tabs. I love them, except for the sharp corners on them.

I will only be happy when someone duplicates the 80's style Luv's with the padding all the way out to the edges.

As an older person, I really don't care much for the Velcro tabs, they function great, but I don't care for the sandpaper texture of the taping panel. I also think the the tapelocks work just fine for me.

If the padding of the PeekAbus function better (wicking wise) and hold a lot more, I'd like to see ABU implement that padding in to the rest of the top tier absorbency diapers for a few reasons.

#1) I don't care too much for the prints. Not that I have anything against furs or anything, but it's just pretty plain to me.

#2) Once again, the texture aspect. I don't like the idea of the dimpled texture plastic. I so happen to like the little amount crinkles they have now. So hopefully they be able to keep the smooth plastic if they do implement changes.

#3) I think the top tier could use an upgrade in capacity, which I hope wouldn't increase the price drastically. I'd think if this padding works better than the old, it would decrease the size of packs and cases since they're thinner. Which means they could order more stock and increase their inventory.

I'd also like to see ABU make modifications to some of their prints. Like Space for instance, I'd like to see them put a more vibrant set of colors on them to make them stand out a bit more.
As for Paws, I'd like them to change the plaid/gingham design to something different. I like the cute characters on them. I wouldn't change them. Maybe they could use the characters doing different activities?

Maybe they can make a spin-off of the paws and make a sleepy paws version. For example, an all blue diaper with the characters in various nighttime situations. Like one of them can be curled up sleeping with a paci and diaper peeking from the Pajama bottom waistline. One could be sucking their thumb looking tired with their blanky and teddy in tow. Perhaps this diaper could have an increased absorbency?

I just like to see them freshen things up to keep from growing stale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thalie said:

That would be nice!

Thalie said:

Yes Please! I would kill for a decent pink pull-up with a teddy bear and ducky print.

Yes, please on the Magnifico sizing! They don’t fit people who normal wear mediums (lower end) or smalls. I’ve sent a comment to bambino about this, but of course no response or action taken...

ArchtopK said:
I will only be happy when someone duplicates the 80's style Luv's with the padding all the way out to the edges.

I have no idea what the Luv's 80's padding look like. There's a picture somewhere ?

I'd like to see more options for girly/sissy diapers as well. Currently the market is mainly geared twords unisex designs but the all seem to lean more twords boyish I think. There are a few options with the rearz princess, the DC amors (which are allegedly getting a makeover for 2018), abu's lavender just to name a few but I'd like to see more offered up.

I'd love to see another option for girls in a 4 tape diaper from abu. Like a little paws for girls or even a thicker "premium" 4 tape lavender. Or some more girlish designs on the landing strip for the peekabus.

Bambino has yet to jump on the girls diaper bandwagon which is odd seeing as they've been around for quite some time.

I do love that abu is starting to get more of a variety out there like with preschool and peekabu where you get multiple designs in one package. I really hope that trend continues as well.

Venesha said:
Bambino has yet to jump on the girls diaper bandwagon which is odd seeing as they've been around for quite some time.

Yeah they seem to be more strictly AB, and baby products tend to be pretty gender-neutral for the first year or two. The bellissimo and magnifico patterns look to be very specifically a baby pattern.

Venesha said:
I'd like to see more options for girly/sissy diapers as well. Currently the market is mainly geared twords unisex designs but the all seem to lean more twords boyish I think. There are a few options with the rearz princess, the DC amors (which are allegedly getting a makeover for 2018), abu's lavender....

I do love that abu is starting to get more of a variety out there like with preschool and peekabu where you get multiple designs in one package. I really hope that trend continues as well.

I probably have the opposite wish of lots of peeps, I want the DC Amor 2018s Mediums to have single tape per side (understand the current smalls have this.)

The peek abu's look awsome. Cute as hell and hopfully as good as the boasting.

for tape ons have one tab each, but make it pink duck tape. Most of the stores have it.
There's a pull on called Always Discrete Boutique which are extra pretty. Pink. More for the Growed Up girls but I like them too. They even FEEL pretty.

If somebody tries this, take some labels (they make them all kind of sizes) and a fairly modern printer, put a lot of baby / sissy pretty pictures and put them overlaying the plastic part of the diapers. I get some extra cheap medical diapers from the VA, two tabs each side and pure white. They're really function. Covidien is the brand name.

Ah... well I think most know what I hope to see...

- Double leak guards and designs that are better at handling sitting without leaks.
- Something pink and pretty with single tapes per side.

^____^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back