Status
Not open for further replies.

RebeccaHime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, for a good while I've been using abena m4's as well as the boots own brand staydry for both age play, and incontinence. The stay dry work amazingly for me due to fit and discreetness but obviously need changing more often which isn't a problem when out if I know I can find places to change.

The abena for times where I may not be able to change as often or holding it in is even worse, but they I do not find that much harder to make discreet even though I only wear skinny jeans.

After rejoining the community I've been hearing about so many newer brands and designs that are around the same price and supposedly better, what are your go to brands? I'm going to have a test around now I'm in a financial position to be able to keep myself in stock with what I know works for me and new products I'm unsure on so I don't get caught short.

I now wear the betterdry brand they work great and are comfortable its my day and night diaper of choice

Rob110 said:
I now wear the betterdry brand they work great and are comfortable its my day and night diaper of choice

I tried a sample of them, too. I just ordered a bag. The stretch waste band is great!

I picked up a bag of betterdry. They work well, feel nice and are reasonably priced. For an everyday Nappy they're pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I find ID Slips are very good for discreteness and hold a good amount.

European Attends Slip 10 regular are very good.

If you find you like the fit of the boots nappies then the whole staydry range are all rebranded, or rather debranded attends products, there should be a little blue oval on the front of the pack that tells you the equivalent attends product.
Either the slip regular m8 or slip active m9, assuming you buy the mediums.
Both are available in the highest absorbency (10) as attends products, and if you buy by the case there way cheeper than getting them instore from boots.

Attends are very good nappies especially the plastic backed Slip 10 regular. Didn't know boots staydry where the same.

Total dry X plus may be an option. Incredibly absorbent and a bit more discreet than an M4. However they are a bit louder than most but jeans do a good job of cutting the noise back.

Northshore supreme work really well! And absorbs and wicks better than m4!

Sense becoming inconitent ive switched to NorthShore Supreme Diapers. They out perform any other diaper that I’ve tried by a long shot. Comfortable and wick really well. I would suggest those.

- - - Updated - - -

Sense becoming inconitent ive switched to NorthShore Supreme Diapers. They out perform any other diaper that I’ve tried by a long shot. Comfortable and wick really well. I would suggest those.

Another voice in support of Northshore Supreme (the PE-backed one), they’re my current favorite. I also recommend you check out ConfiDry 24/7 and Betterdry too, see which one of the 3 fits you best.

After the loss of the Tena Slip Maxi Smalls in plastic a few years ago and when Boots in Newcastle stopped being able to order them (around the same time) I took the move to change to Molicare Super Plus Smalls (now called Molicare Slip Maxi) and it's been a brilliant move. I'm hoping to try the Tena Slip Active Fit when I can. However I can recommend the Molicare Maxi Slips for lighter use (their blue colour is still cute) but the Better Drys are one of the best I've tried too for heavier use, if you can get them, a problem I had.

I'm excited to try the Northshores when they become available in the uk.

Silly question but are northshore supreme made by molicare, I see there made in France, so it's either Hartmann/molicare or lille that's making them.
Or are there other French manufacturer's I don't know about.

I wear my molicare slip maxis 24/7. They are differently made for severe incontinence, not light use.

bobbilly said:
I wear my molicare slip maxis 24/7. They are differently made for severe incontinence, not light use.

I wear the small size Molicare's which only have around 2000ml capacity, which I've had leak on occasion, I can flood them a bit/heavy wetting. However, the mediums are far superior with a 3100ml or so, and really good for more severe incontinence. I've used the mediums and they're great for heavy wettings, the small's not so much. Just my experience anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back