What are your favortie toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What toys do you have? I dont have much (im a minimalist) but the few I do have are my favorites.

I love blocks. They are great. I have a drawer full of blocks. Wooden blocks, Jenga blocks and those colorful foam blocks.

I have the Mike the Knight Viking ship that can float in the bathtub and "Broken Horn" the Viking figurine to go withi it. I also have a playmobil Viking Catapult with playmobil Vikings an a little treasure chrest. The catapult is super fun with the blocks! Is fun to just build a whole village and than pillage it and tear it down!I have a tub of How to Train Your Dragon figurines and a big Meatlug Dragon that shoots foam balls from his mouth. (also fun with the blocks!)

For plushies I have of couse, more Vikings. I have a big Viking plushie and little one. I have three little beanie boo's (Buff the Husky, Darla the Dragon and Gabby the Goat) I have a bigger Beanie Boo of Ariana the Owl. A rainbow colored owl I also have a ginger Kitten Surprise with three kittens. I have a brown bear and a stuffed lamb from "Lambchops Play Along" I have had since I was three.

What toys do you have? If you have too many to list what are your favorties?

I honestly have TONS of toys, a full toy room and there are a bunch of plushies and some more modern toys that stay in my bedroom. As for a list of my favorites I suppose I can just list out what I play with most often.

Number 1 has got to be Cocoa my pound puppy, he is the only real toy that I have had since I was little.
2. Viewmaster Discs: I say the discs not only because I have hundreds of them but I have 3 different ways to look at them, all of which I use. I have several of the standard viewers but I also have one that is kind of like a slide viewer that blows up the picture on about a 5" x 5" lighted screen and I also have one of the old projectors that projects is onto the wall.
3. Cabbage Patch doll: I have several of these but the one I play with is the one that looks like the one I had as a little girl. Her name is Lisa and she has dark blonde hair and blue eyes. She is one of the type that can hold a crayon. She is fun to dress up and take care of.
4. Play-Doh: I love the smell and the feel of Play-doh and I have a few new playsets that go with it and a few old ones as well. As for new I have the shapes and numbers set and Finding Dory with the older ones I have the Hulk, The ghostbusters and Ducktales. Even without the playsets it's fun to just squish and build back up.
5. My little pony: G1 of course because that is what I grew up with. I have about 20 ponies of all kinds, flutter ponies, regular ponies, baby ponies and I even have one of the velvet ones. I also have the Paradise estate which is HUGE! I got it a couple of years ago from my husband as a Christmas gift. It was so large it wouldn't fit in the playroom so we had to set it up in the basement.

I think those are my favorites, I do a lot of stuff that isn't necessarily toy oriented like I love to color and watch cartoons and I also read a lot of vintage magazines which I suppose is a little more "adult". Like Family Circle and Woman's Day. But they are all from either the 80s or the 50s.

I too have blocks and several dolls. Just today I bought a little girl doll to keep with me.

I love taking a pretty dolly to the bouncy rides at the park, or at home I don't care what it is as long as it plays music and or rattles!

I like LEGO blocks, toy cars and trucks, NERF toy guns, and 12" G. I Joe Action Soldiers.

doll ,its very cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back