Putting husband little around others

Status
Not open for further replies.

inchubj87

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am putting my husband who has incontinence issues and loves being a little in briefs for the weekend. Now we have a guest over that knows about our and his lifestyle and is fine with it. But how do we go about being courteous. When he's in the same room should he go in another and go then come back or just go or say I had an accident every time. Also limiting any messes to once or none. However I want them both to be comfy should he just wear,drink and wet constantly or should he be put in different positions and situations. We have discussed things and we want your feedback. When around them what should he do just go and once need change go change or ideas to make this fun or interesting from you will decide his fate. Thank you

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Levy said:
It really depends on your relationship with your guest. Can you give us more information about what your guest knows about it?
Knows all about it and is into certain stuff themselves

I have been in situations like this. Used to be around a couple that knew all about my diapers and lifestyle. A lot of time even at their house you would find me just in diapers around them. Best way to find out is ask your friend. I find that works the best.

The person is fine with it but before my wife mommy left she mixed laxative with the morning drink she gave me and told me not to change if I can help it till she's home from work which is only like 2 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back