Not open for further replies.

Gardly

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello, I had a quick question regarding amazon and goodnites. I’m planning on ordering some stuff off of amazon and so I added a onesie and pacifier. I was making sure it was all discreetly shipped when I noticed the goodnites said they shipped in a goodnites box with a label. I’m wondering if I’m ordering other stuff if they’ll put the goodnites in a normal brown discreete amazon box...

If anyone has had past experience or any advice that would be awesome.

Thanks! <3

As far as i know, the only thing that is on the packaging for amazon packages is the amazon packaging tape, and the name of the postal service.

NothingToSeeHere1 said:
As far as i know, the only thing that is on the packaging for amazon packages is the amazon packaging tape, and the name of the postal service.

Yea, i’m not if amazon will put the goodnites and other stuff together. If it comes down too it. I’ll order some ABU lavendars.

Are all of your items listed as "Shipped from Amazon"? I believe that any item listed this way will be shipped by Amazon and will be in an Amazon box. If Amazon only provides the 'store front' and the shipping is done by the seller, then you would need to contact the seller directly.

BabyDenise said:
Are all of your items listed as "Shipped from Amazon"? I believe that any item listed this way will be shipped by Amazon and will be in an Amazon box. If Amazon only provides the 'store front' and the shipping is done by the seller, then you would need to contact the seller directly.

The onesie and pacificer says “Sold by LittleForBig and Fulfilled by Amazon.”

Gardly said:
The onesie and pacificer says “Sold by LittleForBig and Fulfilled by Amazon.”

The 'Fulfilled by Amazon' is the important part. That means that Amazon does the shipping and in my experience, that always means an Amazon box.

BabyDenise said:
The 'Fulfilled by Amazon' is the important part. That means that Amazon does the shipping and in my experience, that always means an Amazon box.

Alright then. I appreciate the help!

BabyDenise said:

This is true. I've ordered thousands of things 'Fulfilled By Amazon' and have ALWAYS arrived in a plain Amazon box.

Yea. Amazon itself ships in Brown boxes. The retailers differ. I just ordered 2 little for big pacifiers and they shipped in a yellow and grey bubble mailer.

be warned. i work for one of their warehouses more exactly one of their sort centers. dunno if they end up in a brown box by the time they ship out, but i've seen boxes of goodnites that are plainly in their own packaging.

I don't believe goodnites get put into another shipping box, but are shipped as is. I know the trufit pads are often put in different box if there are other items in the shipment though. Source - I order a box of goodnites and a few boxes of trufit pads every few months.

Appreciate everyones input, I decided to just order the onesie and pacificer (little for big) so hopefully its discreet.

I'd had stuff arrive in the original packaging, so beware.

Amazon is using less packaging, nowadays, both as a response to complaints about over-packaged items and the rising costs of packaging. it's been noticeable around xmas times, for obvious reasons, but they'll probably expand it as they rationalize it (like, what should or shouldn't be double-boxed, etc).
the other thing is that you don't always get your 'fulfilled by Amazon' order(s) in the same box, even though you specify it as a default (i do) as different items can come from different depots and only end up together when they're thrown on the van (this is also something which can vary depending upon how busy they are). this time of is year is busy, so don't expect all the knobs and whistles to be pulled and blown.

my xmas purchases from Amazon arrived together, but one came in it's display box, only, and the the other was boxed in an Amazon box (box in a box).

I've noticed that you have to look and see if the product is coming from an outside company. I once ordered an extra large box of Goodnites and they came in the Goodnites box, not the Amazon. The order had come from a second seller.

From what I understand and my experiences. If you order from amazon, and it's from an amazon warehouse as in 'sold by amazon' then it will come in amazon boxes with no clue what's inside. If you order from amazon which is from another seller other than Amazon and/or 'fulfilled by amazon', the packaging is from the company you buy from and you run the risk of it having markings on the outside. I think that's how it works anyway, and seems to be the case with my orders so far. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back