What is the proper way to cut a stuffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChentoWoBaba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Got a pack of m4s and some xl goodnites to use as a stuffer. and I was wondering what the proper way was to cut or poke a stuffer so that it fills the outer diaper and does not leak all the SAP out if that is even possible

attachment.php

(description HERE)

It's possible but I use Pampers not sure about Goodnites.

I`ve always used a wartenburg wheel , they make tiny pin holes . You can find them online for under $10

I regularly layer goodnites under adult diapers as "stuffers", although I don't cut them up I like to just wear them underneath. You can really go a long time without changing.

Before you put it on lay it down and cut vertical slits with a razor through the outside. Deep enough to cut through the plastic layer under the cloth backing but not deep enough to go ll the way through. I usually do three rows across the entire length of the goodnite about a half inch apart.

This had become a staple for me I do it with every diaper. If I only have store bought adult diapers I'll even do this to two goodnites then put on an adult diaper cutting the back with the same technique and finishing up with one more adult over the top. I swear it works almost as well as a premium AB diaper. Im wearing this combo know and won't take it off for 12 or so hours with heavy drinking and wetting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back