• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New DL here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

I am a little nervous but excited to join this community, as it is something I have never shared before and I'm sure many of you have been there too.

I remember having a desire to wear diapers as early as my childhood, and still resides today. I only wear on occasion, and it is almost purely sexual.

I've always been fascinated by what causes people to have a diaper fetish (or any fetish, for that matter.) I am more DL, but I do have some interest in trying sissy acts.

I am a musician who also has a passion for sports cars, fighter planes, and psychology. There is nothing like the thundering roar of a fighter jet or the scream of an Italian sports car going by.

I have always been fascinated by what makes people behave the way they do. I think it's the nature of being a sensitive person that sparks my interest in psychology, especially since it gives me coping mechanisms for anxiety and whatnot.

My main reason for joining this site is because this is a fetish that I've had for a long time, yet have never told a single person about it. I'm aware that it's not a disease that needs to be cured; I just believe that connecting with others who have the same interest will help me further accept and embrace this desire that I have.

The thought of people finding out about it is absolutely frightening to me, so I think connecting with others will help to dissolve some of the residual shame that I have about it.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to connecting with you all!

Hello Afterburner and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I too am a musician, major in organ performance, minor in voice. Now I play more keyboard than organ. I'm also a church music director and I played in a very good rock, cover band for 15 years.

So what instrument do you play?

Very cool! I play the guitar and sing some too. I too, have played in many rock bands. I love the 80s, definitely a dominant time for the guitar!

Hey. Glad you joined. I also had the desire to wear diapers since I was a young kid. Not all the time--it comes and goes with me. This is a good place to communicate with others with the same interest in an intelligent and respectful way. I've told a total of 3 people, one of which is a terrible ex.

@Afterburner - welcome to the club! As soon as I saw your nick, I figured fighter jets... I worked them for nearly four years in the AF. Not as much into the cars, since they took the roar out of the 60-70's muscle cars, and it was all about work for the next few decades, but I can relate... Used to hot the drags in Wisconsin when funny cars first came on scene.

As for NOT telling others, I'd say that's safe territory. No one really needs to know your deepest desires, except your life mate. They should be told. Yes, they are a big part of our lives, but who else do you know that reveals their underwear secrets? This all started for me as I was being taken out if them, so at what point should I have revealed to the world that I wanted to be put back in them? Instead, I just lived a normal life, with a secret desire.

Also, I know you said DL, but the nick is definitely AB... (humor)

JB

Hit the drags, that is...

PS also a musician, rhythm 🎸 for 40+ years, but a drummer wannabe, at heart, with piano & synth as minors...

Thank you for the welcome messages everyone! I am already starting to warm up here.

BoneSaw said:
Hey. Glad you joined. I also had the desire to wear diapers since I was a young kid. Not all the time--it comes and goes with me. This is a good place to communicate with others with the same interest in an intelligent and respectful way. I've told a total of 3 people, one of which is a terrible ex.

That's how I am - I am not a 24/7 wearer, that would probably kill the thrill for me. Like you said, the urge comes and goes. I don't think it's me trying to make up for a bad childhood. I was bullied a lot, but my desire for diapers started WAY before any of that happened.

I sure hope revealing your secret to your terrible ex didn't have any repercussions! :sweatdrop:

Jamieboy said:
@Afterburner - welcome to the club! As soon as I saw your nick, I figured fighter jets... I worked them for nearly four years in the AF. Not as much into the cars, since they took the roar out of the 60-70's muscle cars, and it was all about work for the next few decades, but I can relate... Used to hot the drags in Wisconsin when funny cars first came on scene.

As for NOT telling others, I'd say that's safe territory. No one really needs to know your deepest desires, except your life mate. They should be told. Yes, they are a big part of our lives, but who else do you know that reveals their underwear secrets? This all started for me as I was being taken out if them, so at what point should I have revealed to the world that I wanted to be put back in them? Instead, I just lived a normal life, with a secret desire.

Also, I know you said DL, but the nick is definitely AB... (humor)

JB

Hit the drags, that is...

PS also a musician, rhythm �� for 40+ years, but a drummer wannabe, at heart, with piano & synth as minors...

You know, I never thought of Afterburner being AB, that's too funny. :biggrin:

I'm into just about any kind of powerful machines - cars, warships, fighter jets, ect. I've been to just about any kind of car show you can imagine - lemons, top fuel drag racing, Italian exotics, muscle cars, pre-war, ect. I love visiting Battleships and aircraft carriers, as well as going to air shows and museums. I'm a junkie for that kind of stuff!

So what kind of planes did you work on when you were in the Air Force, and what kind of music do you normally play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back