now officially a bedwetter in medical records

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
last night i had a sleep test for sleep apnea. as i was filling out the papers saying my sleep issues it asked about bedwetting, i left it blank. i told the tech as she was hooking up all the wires that sometimes i leak a little ar night, (big stretch of the truth) so she got me a pad.
well i couldnt get to sleep for a long time, so they gave me tylenol pm and it hit me good. when i finnally went out i was really out. and i soaked my pjs and the pad. when the tech saw she got me up and helped me change, giving me a pull up, too. i went back to sleep.
when she got me up in the am the pullup was soaked and the pad and 2nd pjs were wet too. i told her she should give me back the papers and i will mark bedwetting. she smiled and said dont worry about that i have already mark that you have noctural enuresis. you are all set. and next time you come here bring along a heavy duty diaper! you need it! so now my med records officially say i am a bedwetter. i had always avoided that even as a kid. well not any more. hope that wont mess up the health insurance

Congrats on being medically known as a bedwetter[emoji3][emoji38][emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Only in 'Merica would you want to hide a medical condition from your medical professionals. God bless us, every one.

-RMS

I wish i could be a bedwetter. I could wear without my family caring

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Wearing a CPAP will make you sleep sounder and deeper. I wonder if that added to your enuresis? I wear a CPAP every night and I don't bed wet so there may be little correlation.

My urologist has me listed with nocturnal enuresis and urge incontinence. Wants to med me but I rather diaper up then do meds.

yeah, dogboy, i'm right on the bedwetting edge i think. some nights dry, some nights a little wet, some nights wetting when i wake up, only rarely nights soaked. so i think you might be right. once the cpap goes on so do the every night heavy duty diapers.

- - - Updated - - -

DLChad34 said:
Congrats on being medically known as a bedwetter[emoji3][emoji38][emoji3][emoji16]

thanks! i guess i'll hear about it on every doctorvisit from now on.

It is a topic I get asked at every Drs visit :How is your nocturnal enurresis these days.

DLChad34 said:
It is a topic I get asked at every Drs visit :How is your nocturnal enurresis these days.

sounds lik they are asking about your pet. how do you respond?

ggreggy said:
sounds lik they are asking about your pet. how do you respond?
I respond by saying the flow never changes but my diapers do change nightly

sounds like a good come back, dlchad. i'll try something like that if they start asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back