Not open for further replies.

sweetie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I really wish I had a daddy but no one wants me because I’m asexual. Which means I’m not sexually attracted to anyone. It really sucks. My daddy has to be older than me, I’m 31. My little age is 1-3 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm mostly that way as well, so I kind of know how you feel. There's that adult me who loves a fine lovely young lady, but that Baby me, that is most of me, just doesn't understand what attraction is or even cares to learn! It really does put a massive damper on things out there in the 'Real World'.

Mommys are better

I have heard and read a tiny bit about Asexuals and not a lot of people seem to be aware of this aspect of sexuality. The psychology of the human brain and sex is far more complex than what I had understood many years ago.

You are certainly not alone and I hope you can find someone who will fill your needs. Are there any support threads or groups here that may help?

KawaiiBabyjenni said:
Mommys are better

I don’t know if I could have a mommy, I’m more comfortable with daddy’s. Never had a mommy

I was with a group of friends and sexuality came up so I mentioned that some people were asexual. They didn't believe me nor did they know such a think existed. I don't know why it seemed so unreal to them, but society doesn't really know or understand us whether it's being AB/DL or being asexual.

dogboy said:
I was with a group of friends and sexuality came up so I mentioned that some people were asexual. They didn't believe me nor did they know such a think existed. I don't know why it seemed so unreal to them, but society doesn't really know or understand us whether it's being AB/DL or being asexual.

Yeah sometimes it’s annoying.

PaddedBritany said:
I'm mostly that way as well, so I kind of know how you feel. There's that adult me who loves a fine lovely young lady, but that Baby me, that is most of me, just doesn't understand what attraction is or even cares to learn! It really does put a massive damper on things out there in the 'Real World'.

Yeah it does

sweetie said:
I really wish I had a daddy but no one wants me because I’m asexual. Which means I’m not sexually attracted to anyone. It really sucks. My daddy has to be older than me, I’m 31. My little age is 1-3 years old.

Hi sweetie

I know what it is like not having a "Big" or a "P-Dom ." in your life. I am asexual as well. and being a boy it seem that I just would find any one.

Issac and I are no sexual and my Daddy has other Littles that are happy to play with him in that way. and he treat me like you would a toddler which is great.

so how did I get to have a Little to care for and a Daddy.

I went to meets "Little Big Land." and "Pick and mix" these are age play meets. and I got chatting with others and online through Fetlife and yea I know eww. but it does seem the place to start.

be very upfront in saying what you are looking for in a Big or if you are like me a switch in a little.

i would encourage you to be open to the idea of have a Mummy or Big Sister.

hope all that helps you

siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back