How to wash a fake diaper without my parents knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedElephant

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok, so I recently started making fake diapers out of towels, and I wondered how to wash them without my parents knowing. I am never left home alone, and when you turn on the tap in the bathroom you can hear it everywhere else as well. I can't just throw the towels away at night, because my parents would know that they were missing.
Please help me with this.

Best I could think of:
Rinse it out while you take a shower. (I don't think it's hygienic at all, but moving on..)
Wring it out the best you can
Say you dropped it in the water.
Preferably wash then dry it. (Or hang somewhere to dry?)

Not an everyday solution, but it's what I could come up with.

Yeah the shower is your best option, lots of people used to wash their kids cloth nappies in the sink/shower in hotels in days gone by so it is viable especially since you should have ready access to soap (suggest nothing strongly perfumed.)

You are not interested in disposables?

Very tricky when living with your parents.

Thanks! Peed in it for the first time today! Felt wonderful. Then I followed your advice and went in the shower! Thanks again!

Actually, I decided in high school to start washing all my own clothes. No complaints from my parents. Threw my "diapers" in with that.

willnotwill said:
Actually, I decided in high school to start washing all my own clothes. No complaints from my parents. Threw my "diapers" in with that.

I image most parents would welcome their kids doing their own laundry. Some of my friends in highschool did their own. Its not a bad way to wash your cloth diapers.

Yep just do your own washing and chuck them in there. I throw my girly clothes in the wash so my parents don't know and dry them in my closet. Works pretty well for me.l though am not sure of your circumstances and how much privacy you have.

My mom wasn't a maid service ,as soon as I was old enough she taught me the important things sewing hems replacing buttons and doing my own laundry, i always assumed it was normal for a kid in high school to do there own stuff?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

a couple at work had their two kids do their own laundry. i thought it was strange, but the wife told me the son wss a bedwetter and since he wet them he gets to wash them.

Tetra said:
My mom wasn't a maid service ,as soon as I was old enough she taught me the important things sewing hems replacing buttons and doing my own laundry, i always assumed it was normal for a kid in high school to do there own stuff?

Seems like it should be. In my case, my mom was indifferent to me doing my own laundry until they got a new washer and dryer. After that, she was the only one allowed to use it unless it was an emergency. She did teach me to sew in a rudimentary way and I took care of buttons and such but she was so much better at sewing it often made sense to ask her for anything more complicated.

Yeah, if you're 34 years old, why aren't you doing your own laundry? Otherwise, get some disposable diapers, wear them and throw them out in the garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back