Not open for further replies.

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
From Bambino or Rearz.ca, seems the best pricing on the Rearz Princess is still around $4 once shipping is factored in. That seems ... Preposterously high. Am I missing an option? $2-3/dyp, sure, but $4 is pushing it...

Here it appears that a case (36pc) of size Large direct from Rearz.ca is $95 plus $20 shipping. That's $3.20(US)/pc.

Of course if you're not buying by the case, prepare to pay a much higher price. That's how it's always going to be.

I think a 1-2 sample order is a huge waste of money. I recommend getting a bag when sampling diapers. (odds are good you're going to need several tries anyway to work out the best tape placement and to evaluate performance of a diaper you haven't tried before)

(and if you don't need pink.... the inspire/incontrol are the same exact diaper with a plain white shell for a lower price, good to get if you are focusing on fit and performance for your sampling)

Also, They are worth it. :D

bambinod said:
Here it appears that a case (36pc) of size Large direct from Rearz.ca is $95 plus $20 shipping. That's $3.20(US)/pc.

Of course if you're not buying by the case, prepare to pay a much higher price. That's how it's always going to be.

I think a 1-2 sample order is a huge waste of money. I recommend getting a bag when sampling diapers. (odds are good you're going to need several tries anyway to work out the best tape placement and to evaluate performance of a diaper you haven't tried before)

(and if you don't need pink.... the inspire/incontrol are the same exact diaper with a plain white shell for a lower price, good to get if you are focusing on fit and performance for your sampling)
I wasn't impressed with the inspire plain what is different with the +incontrol do you know Bambinod?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I wasn't impressed with the inspire plain what is different with the +incontrol do you know Bambinod?

yes inspire is a much lower class of diaper than inspire/incontrol (which is the plain version of the safari and princess)

I think the inspire may be the plain version of the spoiled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back